Chapter 1

"Amanda get your ass down stairs before mom comes home!" The females voice that I knew was my sisters rang in my bed. My eyes that once only saw black now saw a white room. I looked around a bit grouchy glaring at everything in sight as to say." Fuck life." whipping my legs to the side of the bed then placing my elbows on my knees rubbing my eyes."AMANDA!!!!" She yelled again making me a bit more frustrated." Shut up I'm up I'm up....." I yelled hoping she herd. I put my dry hands on my knees then pushed up. I felt tired and I Knew I was. I didn't go to bed last night because I was up talking to my girlfriend. My parents don't know but my sister does and she was making sure that last night mom stayed out all night drinking but because of this she ended up at her friends house.

I walked down stairs my limb arms hanging by my sides, with no real purpose just to hang." What time is it?" I asked my sister rubbing my eyes once again. She was 19 tall brown hair, drop dead gorgeous. Which makes me wonder. How the fuck does my ugly parents make that then come out with me, a ugly boobless nerd with horrible eye sight and red hair.? Personally, no clue. " ummm about 4....," I sighed looking out the window wondering why it was bright. My mind wasn't functioning well. I gasped in realization. 4 in the afternoon I promised Kaylee( my girlfriend) I would met her at her favorite coffee shop." Shit!" I yelled out runnin back upstairs. I grabbed my old pair of jeans and a tank top with the Cheshire Cat printed on it. I ran back downstairs and ino the kitchen, kissing my sister on the cheek quickly then I ran over to the door grabbing my black glasses that were set on the small coffee table, then I whipped open the large red door in the front of our grey house.

Hopping into my.