Part 25

I was finishing the chapter that I wrote first but than I accidentally updated it when it wasn't edited so I tried to unupdate but then I accidentally deleted it so here's the back up I guess

Kenzie ziegler
Oh no I'm out. Idgaf he has a mother freaking gun. I see Johnny back up.

"Hold on mark we can talk about this." He Says hands up. Johnny is looking around as if he was planning an escape.

"You move and your girls dead meat, literally." Mark laughs at his own sick joke and it makes the knots in my stomach tighter.

Johnny's pov (I'm switching povs a lot in this chapter.)

I look at Lauren desperately. She's standing like 50 away from the door but I can still hear her whisper scream. "What the frick is going on" I make that gesture of a gun and she lips to her self "oh shoot". I was about to look away when I see Lauren open a board on the floor. She holds up two fingers. Which means only two people. Lauren and Kenzie. I cant let My sister die. The I think about it it's a Basement there is an exit to every basement. I look at Kenzie

Now it's no ones pov because it's just easier to write oops

Johnny pushes Kenzie to Lauren. Mark tries to shoot at them but misses. Lauren is pushing Kenzie in the basement because she can't move from shock. They both make it in the basement when Kenzie takes a glance back at Johnny. During that glance mark shot him. Just like that. Johnny body just falls to the ground blood sneaking out. She wanted to run and go get him but it was too dangerous. Than the police barge in.

Johnny's pov

I'm looking around for escape when I see mark pulling the trigger. A sharp pain fills my side until I'm falling why am I falling. Everything thing goes black. Than I see bits of flashbacks of memories with the people I love. Than pitch black, a darkness I have never seen before. I can't move it's like I had sleep paralysis or I'm dead.

Kenzie's pov

Once the police handcuff mark I run up onto the main floor and hover over Johnny.

This is short I'm sorry time to wait ten years for the next update. I'm gonna update my other story different in like ten minutes.