Detention

Name: Garuku Bluemoon (Ravenclaw)
Date of Incident: 6th November, 2003
Year Group: 5
Teacher: Madame Pince

Reason for Detention
□ Disruptive Behavior
□ Failure to Complete Assigned Work
■ Other: (Specify Below)
He needs to stop forgetting to keep his dog in his room at night. He is allowed have pets at Hogwarts but this is the third time he has gotten detention for his dog destroying the library at night. There's a reason not many people have dogs at Hogwarts.
Punishment: Whatever Hagrid has in store for him.

~♥~

Name: Patrck Static (Slytherin)
Date of Incident: 6th November, 2003
Year Group: 5
Teacher: Professor Sprout

Reason for Detention
□ Disruptive Behavior
□ Failure to Complete Assigned Work
■ Other: (Specify Below)
Patrck decided it was a good idea to trick a first year into going into the Forbidden Forest by herself. Poor girl got lost, if it wasn't for the centaurs finding her and bringing her back safely, who knows what could have gotten her?

Punishment: He tricked a girl into the forest, now it's his turn to go. Hagrid is taking Detention on a....field trip today.

~♥~

Name: Wade Barnes (Gryffindor)
Date of Incident: 6th November, 2003
Year Group: 6
Teacher: Professor Snape

Reason for Detention
□ Disruptive Behavior
□ Failure to Complete Assigned Work
■ Other: (Specify Below)
Mr Barnes has exhibited a shockingly high inability to effectively brew so much as a simple Healing Drought. He is causing disruptions and distress in my classroom with his incompetence.

Punishment: I hear Hagrid is taking students into the Forbidden Forest for Detention. I'm sure Mr Barnes could do with some toughening up in there.

~♥~

Name: Jeremiah "JP" Woodward (Hufflepuff)
Date of Incident: 6th November, 2003
Year Group: 4
Teacher: Professor McGonagall

Reason for Detention
□ Disruptive Behavior
□ Failure to Complete Assigned Work
■ Other: (Specify Below)
JP is an excellent student, he just has a tendency to wander the castle after curfew. I'm sorry Jeremiah, but you leave me no choice. This is the second time this week you have been caught out of bed after curfew.

Punishment: Hagrid has something in store for Detention today. He hasn't told me what but I'm sure he will take care of you, JP.

~♥~

The day was 7th November, 2003. It was a cold day at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and four students were making their way down to Hagrid's hut for Detention.

4th year Hufflepuff, Jeremiah Woodward, more commonly referred to as JP, sniffled quietly as he walked, petrified. He knew Hagrid, a dear friend, but the poor, innocent boy was about to face his first ever day of detention and he couldn't help but cry at the fact, no matter who the person in charge of it was.

5th year Ravenclaw, Garuku Bluemoon, was more collected than JP. He had had detention before, he just didn't understand why Dante always ended up being the one to get it for him. How the corgi keeps ending up in a rambunctious state in the library in the middle of the night, Gar may never know. He was just looking forward for this to be over with.