Within the walls /Chapter 2\

David suddenly awoke, feeling sharp pains all over. He tried to move, but had no luck. He felt little needles digging into his wrists and ankles, so he immediately thought 'barb wire'.
David thought he could fight off the pain, so he struggled furiously but since he was a softie, he cried slightly as the bard wire dug into his wrists once again.

Tears were welding in his eyes, some streaming down his face. He whimpered and cried. After about 5 minutes of crying and struggling, he heard a door open and close, making him shut up quickly. But, he still let out small shakey breaths.

He saw a tall lanky figure enter the room, outlined in the moonlight that was cast from the small cellar window.

The figure harshly pulled a string, making a light flick on. David squinted his eyes, until he eventually got used to the light.

After he finally saw who the figure was, his heart almost stopped, "D-Daniel?" He stammered. "Yup! Remember me Davey~?" Daniel said, a teasing hint in his tone. It looked like his once pure white clothes were stained with blood. Tears formed in the corners of David's eyes, eventually falling from his eyes to his cheeks.

He couldn't believe it.

He really couldn't.

(Hey my guys and gals, sorry for not uploading sooner. School projects n' stuff. But here you have it! Sorry it's so short, I'm tired as heck. But hopefully you will enjoy, and I'm planning on trying to get to make chapter 3 tomorrow! Once again, enjoy~!)