Is this love? Or is it torture? /Chapter 3\

No one's POV (I like writing in 1st person don't judge-):

David stared up at the other male that was now approaching him. He hoped it was all a bad dream... He just hoped...

David could feel hot tears pouring out of his eyes, running down his cheeks and neck. Daniel put
one of his hands on David's thigh, and the other on the top of the chair. David had realized that the hand on the top of the chair had a knife clenched in it.

He began to sob uncontrollably, Daniel feeling semi-sympathetic. He clenched his teeth, then thought to himself 'I can't have feelings for him now..' Daniel had hated David for what he did, but still loved him at the same time.

David was having a panic attack for the past minutes now, hyperventilating at the sane time as well. Now, Daniel didn't want him to have a heart attack, so he began ro pet David's cheek. "Hush... I want to torture you, but I don't want you to have a heart attack either.." He tried to say in his best 'comforting' voice.

David, yet still panicked, had actually began to steady his breathing. Wow Daniel, turns out David doesn't think of you as a cunt as much-

Daniel smiled, drawing the knife to David's chest. He had positioned it to where he could drive it harshly into David's chest. But no, he didn't want that... Yet. Instead, Daniel quickly slashed the knife across David's chest.

David let out a scream of pain, as he began to turn into a sobbing mess again. He felt the pain of where Daniel had slashed, as blood began to slowly seep out of large cut across David's chest.

Daniel smiled sinisterly. He liked seeing David in pain, but another side of him was saying 'Help him'. But yet, that wasn't his intention. Daniel was here to harm the man, not help him. Daniel smirked, giving David a little peck on the forehead. "That's my get better in 13 hours kissy~"

David's POV:

13 HOURS?! Is he insane?! Does that mean I get tortured every 13 hours?!
So many thoughts were rushing through my mind, and I began to cry once again.

I heard a chuckle come from Daniel, making me begin to shake and cry more.

This is how it was going to be...

This is how I'm going to live now...

Eventually, everything went dark. Guessing I fell asleep, or Daniel turned off the lights and left. Probably both of those.

(Hey everyone! I'm so grateful to see that this has 100+ reads! Thank you all so much!!!❤❤❤ Anyways, guess what? Haha, you probably already noticed! I'm using intentions now! I'm actually going to edit the precious chapters and indent those too. Thanks again my loves!)