we were once like this...

Hi I'm cat I'm 17 and I love to run I can run for hours.My boyfriends name is Tristan he's everything to me but I'm not sure if I'm his...I feel broken when I'm not with him he makes me who I am.Am I ever going to be normal? Will I ever be okay again? Things I ask myself every day,he's the reason I'm here he's helped me though so much I can't let him go. No one gets why I'm with him but we are so cute we lock eyes every time we look at each other. We kiss and you feel the love in the air you feel what we feel. You understand why we fell in love... One day that all changed he wanted to have sex I said "maybe I'm scared..."
"babe its okay its me I'm here I won't hurt you I promise"
"okay I love you"
"i love you too"
That day I was ready he wanted me to go to his house for a party that night so I did... When I did I got drunk but I was still there him and me we went up stairs. Me ans him started kissing her was rubbing my thigh. I had on a small black skirt with black tights small crop top with a cat on it.
I didn't know what to do I was really feeling him I loved the way he was touching me. We all know the rest I don't wanna go in to details. He looked at me and I smiled and said...
"i love you"
😍
"i love you too beautiful"

Too be continued
Those of you that have read the story before I made some changes to make it where I could make it middle school appropriate.