[BTS] Suga

I rang the doorbell on Suga's studio door and waited a few seconds. I jiggled the handle on the door and it opened. I jumped a bit at the sudden movement. "It's unlocked...?" I whispered to myself.

I opened the door a little bit more and peeked inside. The top monitor/ TV in the studio was off. Suga was sitting there, leaning back on his chair, stationary with headphones on.

It was deathly silent. I walked in slowly and closed the door behind me, keeping my back to it. I tiptoed my way towards him. I stood a foot away from his chair. He was focused on the screen in front of him.

I stood on my toes and peeked at his screen. My eyes widened. HE'S WATCHING A PORNO!! WITHOUT ME!!! I snorted quietly and covered my mouth, muffling my laughter. No wonder he didn't hear me... he must have it on full blast. I leaned forward slightly and stayed completely silent. I could hear the girl and guys moans from his headphones. He must have been hella bored... why was his door unlocked though?

He leaned his head back and rolled it from side to side, rubbing the back of his neck. I jumped back at the sudden movement and squatted down, not wanting to be seen. Yoongi readjusted himself in his chair whilst his eyes stayed on the video. Should I stay? Or try and sneak back out? Hmm~

I smirked to myself and stood back up slowly. I swiftly walked over to him and slid my hands from his shoulders and down his chest, causing him to jump and almost throw his headphones off.

He panicked to stop the video and switch to another program. "What the fuck are you doing here and why the hell are you in my studio... actually.. How in the hell did you get in?"

"You uhm left the door unlocked."

"Why didn't you ring the bell before you just waltzed in here?"

"I did."

"Oh.."

"If you didn't have tha-" He cut me off.

"Shut up."

I chuckled and put my head on my arm. They were still wrapped around Yoongi. "What do you want?"

"Well, I came to see if you'd like to take a break but I guess you did take one." I smiled and he flicked my forehead. I winced but didn't let go.
"You can leave now."

"No"

"The hell do you mean no? Are you disobeying me? Do you want to get punished?" His voice turned stern.

"No, daddy" I said in a teasing tone.

He growled and turned around. It forced me to let go and stand up straight. I backed away a bit. "Oh? You want to act like this today?"

I puffed my cheeks out and crossed my arms. He scooted further to the front of his chair and sat in a dominant "daddy" position. "Come here."

I took a small step forwards. "[y/n] get your ass here right now." I took another small step, this time smaller than the last.

He grabbed my arm and threw me onto my stomach onto his lap. He pulled down my shorts and underwear to expose half my butt and spanked my left cheek. I squealed in pain and bit my lip. "Are you going to behave or am I going to have to punish you more?" I stayed quiet for a few seconds and felt another sting on the same cheek.

"Last chance." Silence again. He spanked me a few more times, each time getting a bit harder. Loud echoes of each contact filled the room. He then pulled up my shorts and underwear and made me stand up. I stood there and wiped away a few tears. "Sit." He patted his lap and I slowly sat on his lap. He rubbed my thigh for a minute before kissing my neck.

"Come in here again without permission and your punishment will be worse than a spanking."

I nodded and repositioned myself on his lap. He jumped and groaned while throwing his head back at the contact. "Sorry..." I quickly got up but he grabbed my hips and pulled me back down onto him. "Don't be. You owe me for coming in here uninvited."

He pushed me off and I stumbled. Yoongi quickly got up and stabilized me.

"[y/n], Sit." He pointed at his couch and went to lock the door.

I sat down and he sat next to me. He immediately kissed me and we had a small make out session. His hand slipped up the back of my shirt. He unclipped my bra and slipped that off with my shirt. I reached for his sweatpants and pulled on them. He stood up and slipped them off then sat back down. Geez, this boy almost never wears underwear..

Suga grabbed the hem of my shorts and almost ripped them off. He kneaded one of my breasts and licked from my nipple, up my neck, and to the bottom of my jaw. He sucked the spot he stopped at and left a big red spot. He smirked and kissed my lips.

"Tomorrow the other members will know that you were mine tonight. Don't fuck anyone when you have my marks on you." He continued sucking on and nipping parts of my neck. The feeling made me moan his name. I felt my clit twitch and I whined. He stopped and stared at his work.

"Do you want more?"

I nodded. He chuckled deeply.

"I asked if you wanted more, [y/n]."

"Yes, Daddy.." I moaned quietly.

"Good girl. I love it when you get so turned on by me marking you."

He pushed me down and spread my legs. He put my left leg on the back of the couch. He moved my underwear out of the way and rubbed his fingers in-between my lips. He rubbed lightly over my clit. I bucked and moaned. "Feel good, baby girl?" I nodded and bit my lip. "I love how wet you are." His voice was deep and lustful.

Suga smirked and licked his lips. He slowly slid two of his fingers in me and started slamming them in me. My back arched and I screamed his name. He covered my mouth and stopped moving his hand. "These walls may be soundproofed but they're not that soundproof so be quiet, baby." I nodded and whined, grinding my hips on his fingers to get him to move again.

He took them out and I whined again. "Yoongiiiii"

"Hush." He rubbed his member a bit and slipped it into me. I moaned at the feeling of his size. Suga leaned down and lightly kissed my neck and then kissed my lips while slowly pushing himself into me. Making sure I wasn't in pain.

I bucked forward after he stopped and he started thrusting. The sounds of my moans and his groans filled the room.

His thrusts got quicker and groans louder as he reached his climax. I could feel my stomach tightening as I reached mine. He gripped my thighs and pulled me towards him as he thrusted, digging his fingers into them as he hit his high. His thrusts became out of rhythm and his grip tighter. I grabbed at the couch pillows as I moaned Suga's name. He slowed his thrusts as he rode out his orgasm. HE pulled out of me and got up. He put his sweatpants back on.

"[Y/n]. Put your clothes on." He looked back and saw me falling asleep in the position he left me in. He smiled softly and woke me up. He kissed me and played with my hair. "You can't stay naked in here. Come on." I groaned and wiped my eyes. He gathered my scattered clothes and threw them on me.

I stayed with Suga until he decided to leave. We went back to the dorm and took a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shitty ending is shitty lol

Thanks to whoever read this trash XDD