chapter one: new job!

=Luna's pov=

*rrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggg* ugh stupid alarm clock. Oh! Hi there I'm Luna Lee nice to meet you. (A/N- to lazy to write further intro)
So it was a normal Monday a day I usually get bullied but whatever! So I went to the washroom and did my thing and wore my uniform and headed to school. When I reached school there were lots of screaming and shouting I thought my ear drums were gonna blast. When I looked over to see it was the k pop band exo well you must be thinking like *OMG they are fucking exo kyaah*
Well not for me girls¯\_(ツ)_/¯.All I think about them are idiotic boys who have everything they want and bully others especially me! (A/N: The girl above in the picture is the main character think of her as a real girl and wears fake specs)

I squeezed through the crowd and nearly fell face first if I didn't grab the gate.I looked at my black watch with a chain it said 7:55
Whew.....still have 35 mins more yay!!!  I mentally celebrated as i reached the school early since I overslept and I thought that I was late.(A/N: Yeah Luna's always lazy!) Shut up Hyouka before i smack you in the face!! (A/N: what eva..) Anyway I was running towards the roof top since I still got time so why not just sleep and anyway even if i do go late for class the teachers don't give a shit about what the students do.

I reached the roof top and went to the back of the storage where there was trap door below the tables i opened the trap door and went down the steps slowly and closed the trap door. The trap door is automatically covered by the tables when you close it cool right? I went to the end of the staircase and opened a door inside was a dance studio my favourite teacher Mrs. Park showed me this room. She was my music and dance teacher and taught me for 4 years.

I went to the corner, layed down , made myself comfortable, put on my black head phones and drifted on to dream land....

=Luhan's POV=

I was in the van talking with the rest of the band when the van suddenly halted we look up and see manager nim looking at us and signaling that we had reached school. Yay!..(note sarcasm)
Well its not like we dont like going to school.... its just that these fangirls are really annoying !! When we got out of the damn van..

We saw our favourite victim...LUNA!! She nearly fell face flat trying to squeeze out of the crowd haha its gonna be a fun day bullying her but i didnt know that manager nim had something in store for us............

≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥

Hyuoka: hey guys!! I hope you like the first chapter!! And i have a surprise for you guys....

Exo:  123...anneonghaseo  Exo im ni da!!!!

Suho: hey guys as promised by Hyouka, exo will also be doing the authors note today!!!

Rest of members:wooo.!!!!..

Tao: and we will also be giving messages given to us by Hyouka!!!

Kris: and the message is ....... That Hyouka is really sorry that she won't be able to update as often as other authors do so she apologize for the delay.... And check out my solo "kris Wu~ july"....

Sehun:but hey why does only Luhan hyung get his pov its unfair Hyouka!!!

Beakhyun: yeah totally unfair!!!

Hyuoka: oh shut your mouth of course you'll get your pov!

D.O:yeah shut it and stop bothering Hyouka! She needs to got ready to go to boarding school.

Hyuoka:thanks(^。^)

Chanyeol: arrrrggggghhhh!!!!!.......

Hyuoka: what happen Chanyeol??!!!

Chanyeol: chen put glue in the oreo biscuits and it tastes horrible!!

Hyuoka:CHEN!!!!!!

Chen: hello amigos!(^^)v

Hyouka: dont hello amigos me and say sorry to Channie!

Chen: okay okay am sorry!

Luhan:hey guys before anything goes to off side lets say bye!!

Lay:hyouka says that she wants you to comment on her story and vote^_^

Xiumin: yup and dont forget to watch luhan's solo "roleplay"!

Kai: and lays "sheep"!

Hyuoka: anyway thank you for reading and please vote,comment,
And share!!!(^_-)

Everyone: until next time...BYE!!!!!♡♡♡