Awkward Situation 1

I stepped out of the warm shower. God, I really needed that shower. Last night, my best friend convinced me to come over to her house to do homework. What she didn't tell me, was that her brother was there. And when her brother is there, the basketball team is there. And when the basketball team is there, trouble is there.

The minute I stepped into that house, was the minute I stepped into my doom. Apparently, the basketball team was having a water balloon fight. And no, it wasn't in the house. It was in the backyard, but when the team heard I was coming over, they decided to move the fight inside.

Long story short: I got pelted by a million water balloons, and my white sundress turned into a second layer of skin, revealing my purple hello kitty bra and matching underwear. And the whole team was there. I later found out that it wasn't water that was in the balloons. It was vinegar. Vinegar.

So you can imagine how much I needed a shower. And just when I was about to pull my towel off it's rack, the bathroom door swung open. And there stood my brother.

~*~

After that awkward bathroom incident with my brother, I was pretty much scarred for life. So, that happened.

"Hey, honey. Come eat your sausages before they get cold!" My mother ordered once I entered the dining room.

I sat myself at he table and ate my sausages quietly.

"So, only a month of school left! Are you excited for summer?" My dad asked me and my brother, Will.

"Hell yeah! I'm going to L.A. with my friends." Will bragged.

"How about you, sweetie? What are you doing for summer?" My mother asked me. I simply shrugged in response. I wiped my mouth with a napkin and left the table to get ready for school. I dressed in simple jeans and a large hoodie. I slipped on my black converse and left the house in my car.

I don't usually leave school with my brother since he would make me late everytime. Unlike me, my brother actually cares about his appearance. I care, I just don't care to put to much effort. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and sprinted to my locker.

I grabbed all the books I needed for the morning and headed to my first class. The reason I'm always in a hurry is because I'm a little paranoid that if I don't get anywhere fast enough, I'll have an interuption that will definitely cause me to be late. It's one of my flaws.

One of my many flaws.

~*~

"C'mon, Wends! Pleeeaaase! Pretty please with a cherry on top!" My best friend, Layla, begged.

"Fine! I'll go to the stupid party! Can you please stop bugging me now?!" I gave in.

"Yes! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She squealed.

"Jesus Christ, could you ladies shut up for awhile? I have an English test to pass!" My other friend, Jackson hissed.

"Oh c'mon, Jack. You always pass, you don't need to study. And besides, it's a Friday. And you're coming with us to that party." Layla demanded.

Jackson shook his head frantically. "Hell no, I hate parties. They're full of sweaty, horny idiots and weed."

"They're not THAT bad. Think of all the fun you'll have. You might even meet a nice girl!" Layla urged.

"The only girls that go there desperate sluts who want to get drunk and do it."

"Gee, thanks, friend." I said dryly.

"Minus you and Layla, of course." He said quickly. I just returned to my book.

"You need a dress! And I have the perfect one!" Layla exclaimed at me.