You stole my thunder

It's another day at the Thundermans house, they are all in the kitchen when Phoebe comes with great news "Good morning everyone and Max, I have great news, am gonna compete for class president" everyone is excited except Max she said "come on  Max, the only reason you're not happy is because am gonna win" Max replied "No, I have way more important things to do" as he faced his dinner. Phoebe told the family that she made t-shirts for them Nora replied "am not wearing that" Phoebe replied "it comes with a stylish bow" and she collected it.

The Thundermans Theme song

Phoebe was preparing for her election and she asked Max if he could help her get ready, he agreed, they set up and they got to school.

      During the election Max asked Phoebe a scripted question and she gave an irrelevant answer, the Same went for Cherry. Soon Max got fed up of the irrelevant questions and said "Phoebe this questions are irrelevant, you should be given speeches on why the toilet paper is made out of sand and how to stop it and like the Janitor should wait to after school till he mops the floors, oh and why the cafeteria lady wears an hair net if she doesn't have hair" Phoebe replied in a quiet voice "stick to your questions, Max" Max answered loudly "No, this are the questions you should be answering not this dumb ones" The whole class shouted yeah and started chanting Max's name. They got back home, Phoebe came in first, Barb and Hank in accordance said "welcome home new president" as a banner came out of nowhere, but she told them it wasn't her and they were bummed, suddenly Max came in and told them he was the new president, they were less excited but Happy about Max was the class  president, he told them Phoebe was the vice president.

       The Next day Phoebe came to the class and saw a ping pong table and a foosball table and asked Max what was going on he replied "you know learning is for losers so I bought all this with the class money" Phoebe told him that principal Bradford was gonna ask him about his idea, so she told him about her three primed approach but told her not to worry and said "no worries Phoebe, I got this covered", he checked with his assistant Cherry and she told him he was having the meeting 5:30 Friday" suddenly principal Bradford came in and said "well it's 1'30 Tuesday let's hear your idea" Phoebe got home thinking Max was probed, she was surprised when she saw max and her ideas in School she goes to max and asks "Max!, I can't believe you stole my ideas and made it yours" Max replied saying "Hey, you're my vice president and that means your ideas are mine"
       Meanwhile at home Hank and Billy are collecting rocks, Hank just brought one from the moon, Barb walks in and sees and rock and she says
"Okay, I know you guys are bonding now but you need to get all of these rocks out of my living room"
     Hank replied "I think you mean our living room", She replies "Is it Hank, Is it" she looks at him staring at him, Hank says "Not, it's yours all yours". Hank and Billy start clearing everything and they put it all into Max's lair.  Phoebe comes  back from school and meets Nora on the couch, Phoebe asks "What's up little sis",
Nora replies "You should be asking yourself that question, I mean look at you you're a mess, you should be the class president", Phoebe replies "what do you have in mind",
Nora replies "Look at this month's issue of Max's evil teen Magazine, It says here about Mexican hot pepper, we can put it in Max's pizza and it will give him an extreme tommy ache", Phoebe replies "I like it" rubbing her hands together.
         Phoebe and Nora go to the Kitchen and ask Billy to go get the pepper, Billy returns with the pepper and they put it in Max's food. Max and his funkee ( Acted by Jace Norman) they both come inside and see Phoebe and Nora holding Pizza, Max is about to taste it his funkee stops him and says "wait Mr President sir, Let me taste it Just to know if it's poisoned" He tastes it and immediately he starts to feel the pain, he mistakenly pushes Max, as Max falls through his lair and lands on rocks in his lair, everyone runs to his room as Hanks says in a sorry tune "I'm so sorry I didn't you'd come this early" Max replies "It doesn't matter everything is broken". Later that day Phoebe comes upstairs and asks Max if he was okay he replied "it only hurts when I answer stupid obvious questions", Phoebe apologized and Max gave her the Presidency and he goes downstairs through his wheel chair, when he leaves she says "The sash of power" Max asked what she said and she replied " It's just my size".
           The next day at school, Principal Bradford was announcing about Max's injury and that Phoebe will be unveiling the Soda machine, Max and his funkee were at a corner discussing how they sabotaged the Soda machine, instead Phoebe refuses to unveil it, as Principal Bradford unveils it and takes a soda from it, it springs out the Soda completely covering his cloth, Max apologized to Phoebe, Principal Bradford leaves with annoyance. While at home after getting rid of all the rocks, Barb convinced Hank and Billy to go into Scrap picking, and Nora joins them too.
             Max and Phoebe get home , Phoebe was tired cause she pushed Max all the way from school in his wheelchair, Barb comes from the living room saying "I got a call from your principal saying you guys pranked him" Phoebe left Max and ran, Max replied " You'll never catch me" as he tries to run Pathetically in his wheelchair as he hits the table over again.

         Special thanks to Jace Norman for starring in this episode even though he had his own show Henry danger, he took time to appear as funkee

       THANK YOU, DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW AND VOTE