Chapter Three - The Double Date

I'm so very very sorry for the late update, I'm very busy lately, i need to finish my homeworks and study for my exams, wish me luck!! ^^ Anyway thank you for those who subscribe and here is the third chapter, Enjoy!! xoxo

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day Dara woke CL up for the double date they had planned.

" CL-roo wake up ! We need to prepare for the double date ! "
" 5 more minutes, I'm sleepy. . "

Before CL finished her sentence, Dara pulled CL's blanket to woke her up, Dara dragged CL abd rolled CL with her blanket like an egg roll and took CL to the bathroom. Dara washed CL's face, brushed her teeth too.

" You are all done CL egg roll. " Dara joked.
" Aiyuu ~ ~ Thank you Dara. " CL answered with the ajhuma style.

Both of them changed their clothes and went to the meeting place. As they reach the meeting place, they saw Henry with a guy, a familiar body, his body is built. They came to Henry but the other guy didn't turned over his body.

" Ya ! Don't be rude, she is here. " Henry said to him but still he didn't turn his body, until Henry turned his face and bocy facing Dara and CL.

" Uh. . umm . . Hello, my name is Lee Donghae, nice to meet you, nuna. "

" Since you two now know each other, I'll get going, C'mon CL, " Henry linked his arm to CL's arm and went away from Dara and Donghae.

The situation was very very awkward, both of them stay silent, Dara could feel her body temperature was raising. ' Why am I like this.. my heart is beating fast! It's just a double date, relaxed Dara relaxed. ' She said to herself.

" Did you say something ? " Donghae asked Dara.
" Oh noo.. nothing, I'm just to excited since it's my first time. " Dara answered.

" So, where should we go ? " Donghae asked.
" Oh i want to go to the new market, they said Clio products is available there. " Dara asnwered
" Of course, let's go there. "

They walked to the new market in the mall and then out of the blues Donghae said,
" I JUST WANNA KISS " Donghae intended to sing.

Dara was surprised and she gave Donghae a surprsed look on her face,

" Oh this is my favorite song, it's now playing, can't you hear it? " Donghae asked.
" I can . . " Before Dara could finish her sentence,

" OH OH OH, Here is my favorite part, I JUST WANNA KISS, AND NEVER WANNA MISS . . " He continued to sing the whole song.

Dara found it very cute to see Donghae sang along with his favorite song. He looked like a five years-old boy. Then they arrived at the new market, Dara went inside and take a look at the Clio make up, without realizing Donghae kept on looking at Dara and his face started to come near Dara's face but accidentaly Dara wiped some eyeliner on Donghae's chek when she turned around.

" Oh oh I'm so sorry ! I'm so sorry ! " Dara wiped Donghae's chek with her hand.

" You have a soft skin, . . " Donghae whispher.
" Did you say something ? " Dara asked.
" Oh? Nothing! It's nothing nuna, the eyeliner is very soft, I'll buy for you. " Donghae changed the topic.

Before Dara could answered, Donghae took the eyeliner and paid for it in the cashier.

" Oh? I'ts already 2 P.M !  We supposed to meet again with CL and Henry. " Dara said.
" Oh yeah! I forgot ! Let's go back. " Donghae said with a weak voice.

They walked to the meeting point before, but then Donghae stopped. Dara realized that and she turned her face over, but then . .

 * CHUP *

A sound of Donghae's surprise kiss on Dara's chek was loud enough for the poeple next to them to heard it. Dara touch her chek, giving Donghae a surprised look.

" YA Donghae! What did you do ? "  Dara exclaimed.
" Sorry nuna, I love you, Don't hate me. " Donghae waved his hands and went away.
" YAAAAT ! " Dara didn't continued her exclamation bcs CL had come.

" What's wrong Dara ? " CL asked.
" Oh nothing, there is a big mosquito kissed my chek. " Dara answered while holding her chek.

' I'll have my revenge on you later Donghae! '

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I can only update a part of the story, but surely I will update more soon. please vote, subscribe and comment anything you want to say to me or about the story. Love you readers xoxo.