Chapter Seven - I Wish I Had Never Met You

When I arrived at the dorm, I unlocked the door, I then saw Bom standing in front of the door with her crossed arm on her chest. Oh no!!!

"Bommie, why don't you help me first then I will talk. At my room please" She accept me. We put him on my sofa in front of my bed. I don't want him to sleep on my precious princess bed! We went outside to the living room.

"Okay, first, where is Chaerin if he is here?" Ah! I forgot about her!!

"ah! I'm sorry I forgot about her! I will call her now" When I call her, fortunately, she answer me.

"Unnie, why are you still up? I told you not to wait me right?" I heard the background sound is a bit noisy and I think she is in the bar where Teddy Oppa previously there.

"Uhh... I.. I just want you to go home quickly. I want to sleep with you" I start to sleep with her since last week. I'm afraid of thunder. Yes, I know my Cheondung's name is Thunder. I mean the lightning and thunder.

"Okay, I will return quickly" She ends the call.

"Okay, Chaerin will come back soon. So, start talking" She talk to me with her motherly voice.

"okay, after chaerin was out, I call Teddy oppa to make sure that Chaerin is okay. Then he thought that i'm Chaerin, he said that he will....breakup with chaerin" I talk in low voice afraid that Minji or Teddy heard us. She look really surprised. She stands up and rolled up her sleeves but I quickly take her wrist, my story is not the end yet.

"Bommie bommie, wait. My story is not the end yet. When I went to the nearest bar, I only saw Teddy oppa. When I sit next to him, he still thought that I'm Chaerin and he tried to kiss me but I pushed him. Then he screamed at me that he want to break up with Chaerin because he has someone already then here we are" I end the story with a smile.

Then we heard someone trying to unlock the door. That is Chaerin. "Unnies, why are you still up?" She asked both of us. Bom ignore the questions by move to her room.

"Chaerin-ah, lets sleep in your room" I take her hand and lead her to her room.

"Okay then."

When we both laying on the bed, I cannot shut my eyes. I keep thinking about Teddy oppa's words. Then Iook at Chaerin's angelic face. "Unnie, why do you keep staring at me? you know, we are awake if someone is keep looking at us." I startled a bit.

"CL-roo, if you are sad, what do you usually do?" I just want to make sure that Teddy oppa's word about the apartment is true.

"uhh.. I went to my apartment and released anything there. Unnie, that is a secret. Don't tell anyone"

"okay then. Lets sleep" I kissed her forehead and buried my face in her neck. She automatically put her arms around me. I can hear her fast heartbeat. My lips accidently touch her neck. arrhh!! Ottokae!! just sleep then....sleep...

------------------------------------------

In the morning.

I wake up first because I want to get rid of Teddy oppa. I don't want Chaerin saw him in my room. I slowly getting up from her strong arms. Then went to my room to wake Teddy oppa. I make coffee to sober him up before that.

"Oppa, oppa. Wake up, You don't want to get splash by me using cold water, right?" I threathening him to make him wake up immediately. Then he open his eyes.

"Where am i? Why are you here? Where is Chaerin? arghhh... my head.." I give him the coffee.

"You are in my room. Chaerin is still sleeping in her room. Oppa, everything you tell me yesterday, don't say it to Chaerin" He look really shocked.

"Huh?! You are the one who listening to me last night. fuuh~ thank god... I may be really drunk to realised you are Dara. oh! No wonder you didn't take my kiss last night... oh! another one, where do you sleep if I sleep in your room?"

"I sleep in CL-roo's room" I answer him short. "Get up then you can go out now. Remember, do not talk about breaking up with Chaerin, don't even think about it. I don't want to see Chaerin hurt. If she is hurt, I will kill YOU." I pushed him outside. yeah, rubbish is thrown away~ Now, I need to get ready for work.

------------------------------------------------

In the YG building

When we arrive at the building, we walk out from the van "Thank you oppa~ We will call you later if we finished earlier" Minji let out her explosive aegyo. I just want to grab her collar if she do that again naaah, Bom just did it.. are they dating? naaaah~ silly statement. We walk in with linked arms and walk excitedly because today we are going to filmed our 'Ugly" MV. We meet Teddy Oppa at the lobby. I make an eye contact with him to tell him not to forget about this morning. Chaerin let go of my arms and went to her man. Please not to tell her about it.....

After we practice 'Ugly' chreography, we went to the cafeteria because Bom is hungry. She is always hungry. Once she was hungry, she brought pizzas for us but we declined because we are in our diet eventhough it was really delicious.

Suddenly Sajangnim enter the room and said "Do you caught eating pizza yet?"

"No, I was tying my hair" As an excuse. Then Sajangnim said that she is a liar, Yes its true Sajangnim. You just caught her.

Anyway, when we already take our foods to the table, we start to eat. "Aigoo, this little fake maknae is eating llike a baby" Chaerin is referring to me. Yes, I got that baby-faced and then BAM! Everyone says that i'm a vampire and fake maknae.

[CL's POV]

I wonder where Teddy oppa goes last night? I think he is trying teasing me. Anyway, Teddy oppa is waiting for me in the rooftop now. He seems serious. I think he need some inspiration for new song or he is teasing me again.. -.-" wait. I need to bring him some lunch and coffee.

I saw a couple making out on the bench. The lady is sitting on his lap kissing the guy passionately. I blushed looking at them. When I saw the guy's face, I froze at my position. I dropped the food and my phone and suddenly someone grabbing on my shoulder and make me turned around. Dara is hugging me tightly and she holds my head not to turned my head. I felt my heart is breaking into pieces. Dara walks backward while hugging me. I felt no strength on my feet so I let her to hold my body. I accept her hug and starts to cry on her shoulders. She hold my wrist and picks up my phones that I dropped and runs to the exit. She brought me to the toilet first to calm myself down.

"okay, let it out my dear. Let it out" She hugged me again and lend her shoulders to me. So I cry out loud.

-------------------------------------------------

Tsk Tsk Tsk, Action is better than words. But in this case, NO JUST NO! Teddy is a very bad bad jerk ! How would CL feel ? Wil Dara comfort her ?

I will update the next chapter soon, Thankyou for those who support me.

I really need you comments! subcribers will make me want to continue this fancfic and will give some inspirations. Can you please COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE my fanfic.