Chapter 1:The Girl

She who lives in her future will long for her past

-----

A girl lived by herself in a comfortable home near the ocean. That girl,whose name is "Elaine", does not remember nor even know her past. She doesn't know her parents, siblings, relatives either. All that she could remember before now, was that she woke up, lying on the sand, hearing seagulls and beside the ocean..

You could say that she was carried by the ocean to this island, but it was only herself on there and no sign of things are near her..

Stranded, I believe. But her story doesn't end there, after all, it wasn't just a petty island, instead it was an island with a resort on the other side.

At this very moment, she doesn't know that there is a resort, but even if she knew, she's happy with herself on a humble home she has, near the ocean

...

For a while, Elaine decided to wander off a bit in the island, in that island, there was a forest but it wasn't that big for her to get lost. And so, Elaine grabbed everything that she needed in case she got lost, she started walking into the forest and enjoyed the beautiful sight of the forest.

Elaine had been walking for minutes but she wasn't aware of the time she had taken inside the forest. And she enjoyed too much, that she had forgotten where she was and where she came from. Her path had been unclear to her.

She started to panic and fear the forest. Elaine wanted to get out as fast as she can, so she ran, without even knowing where to go.

She ran and ran, and ran. With the twigs, leaves and trees of that forest, Elaine was very confused and causing her head to ache a little. But she kept running, and running, and running.

Until she eventually tripped..

And fell.

Elaine lost her vision after seeing herself trapped in the vines of a deep hole..