Chapter 2:The Boy

He who knows his future will long for his past

-----

A loud music filled the room with people dancing, and drinking. It was a bar, and outside that building, a fight was raging on.

4 males, punching a harmless man, a beat and bruised man. This man was named "Adex Dauson".

It took a while until the 4 males had left him. Bruised, a lot of blood...

And eventually, his right eye was damaged..

Adex was left under a lamp post but sooner or later, people saw him..yet no one dared to help Adex.

Time passed by and someone did help him, that person had brought him to the only hospital on the island.

Adex was on a vacation to this island, where he stayed in a hotel by the resort..

He lost everything that day..but not everything. He still had his life, a spare money to go home, and his house and belongings back in his place.

Later on that day, Adex got out of the hospital. Had a surgery and only an eye left...

He sat down at a bench near the forest, calming himself and taking everything in, everything that happened to him..

Adex decided to go home, go back to his hotel, go back to his house and away from that island..

But before he could stand up, he sighed...

And heard something in the forest...

A scream.

Adex searched for who shouted. When he found who screamed, he stumbled upon a group of people, looking at a deep hole.

Curious of what the others are looking at, Adex looked at the hole as well..

But he was surprised, he wanted to shout but he couldn't..

A girl in between thorns of vines..covered with scars and blood..

The girl can barely be recognized...

But Adex know that girl, at least once he did, he remember someone like her and looks like her..

But he was unsure if the girl he knows was really her..

Concerned about this girl, he told everyone that he knows this girl even though he wasn't sure himself..

Everyone helped the girl up and took her to the hospital..

Adex took responsibilty of this girls' being and told the doctor that he was a relative as an alibi..

Because he knows..Adex knows..

That this girl was once someone dear to him..

Even though he still doesn't know if she is really the girl he knows..