Chapter 10 - "Luhan's Point of View and Plans of Mr. Chae"

Luhan's POV

Haaaaay, ba't ba ako natamaan ng 'Love at First Sight'? Tss. Cliché much lang? Kainis.

Oo, mahal ko si Bora. Oo, nakamove-on na ko kay SeoHyun pero may parte parin siya sa puso ko. At oo, naguguluhan na ako. Di ko na alam kung anong gagawin ko. Umalis na ako dun para wala ng away o gulo. Narinig ko kasi na paparating ang mga best friends niya. Pero before ako umalis kinausap ako ni Mr. Chae.

-Flashback-

"Sir. I'll go now. Thank you for letting me stay here for a night."

"Oh, don't mention it. Thank you for keeping my daughter, too. Without your help, she might be in danger right now. So, thank you."

"That was nothing, sir. Thank you again. I'll go now."

"Wait, can we talk?"

"Sir? About what?"

"I heard cries and sobs last night. Guess that it was you and my daughter. I think you two are fighting."

"Uhm, y-yes sir."

"About what?"

"I-I-I like your daughter, sir."

"I see. But why are you two shouting last night?"

"She wanted to say sorry but---"

"You cut her off because you are hurt. Am I right Luhan?"

"Yes, sir. I-I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at her like that."

"No, it's okay. What did she say?"

"She said that she can't like me back for she wants the rich ones."

"This girl. Always thinking about money and business. Carry on."

"I did not speak after she said that. I-I know that I'm just a low-class but she shouldn't rub it in my face."

"I'm sorry what my daughter did to you. You see, she is always mean to everyone. She fires people everyday that is why I decided to put them here. *sighs* But still, still the old them. Mean and cranky."

"Is that so, Sir?"

"Yes. I hope you can change Bora."

"B-b-b-but how? She doesn't even like me or what?"

"I have a plan. You'll leave and go straight to your house. I will tell Bora that you leave before she wakes up and her reaction would tell me everything alright?"

"But sir--"

"No buts. If her look would tell me Oh-I-Don't-Care, well, that means you didn't mean to her but if her would tell me What-The-Heck-Why-Didn't-Tell-Me then she cares for you and she has something to say to you. Okay? Just go with the flow. I'll tell to my driver to drive you home and I will deploy guards there."

"What? Why there are guards?"

"In case that media will run after you. They saw you last night with my daughter and I am so sure they will not stop chasing you just to tell the truth."

"Oh. Okay. Thank you Mr. Chae for being concerned."

"That was nothing. I really hope you can change my first born. I know you are her opposite. Please do everything to change her. Whatever it takes."

"I will try my best sir. If I can tame her."

"Thank you Luhan. Okay. Go now. My driver and your guards are waiting downstairs already.