moving to la

I am cheyenne i have two brothers. The oldest is logen and the middle child is jake. Logen is 22 jake is 21 i am 17. I am in ohio with my parents. Logen and jake is in la. I have a huge crush on one of jakes friends grayson. Grayson has a twin named ethan. My whole family vlogs.

I am on my way to the airport cuase i am going to go live with jake. I get through scerity and on the plane. 1-2 hours later i am in la. I walked out and seen jake i ran to him. I hugged him .

Me: jakyyy.

Jake: hey little sis whats up.

Me: no thing i want to go to the skate park you got a skate board.

Jake: you no i never leave the house with out it.

Me: that is ture lets go.

We go to the skate park. When i hop out i run to the park and start skating. As i was skating i seen two boys that looked just alike. They started to walk towards me.

Boy #1 (grayson): hi you are really good.

Me: thank you

Boy #2 (ethan): you are good how did you learn.

Me: from my older brother.

Thats when jake came up

Jake: hey little sis

Boy #1: so you are jakes sister

Me: yes and who are you two boys

Boy#2: i am ethan and this is my twin brother grayson.

Me: well nice to meet you

Grayson:oh am hey bro

Jake: hey bros lets skate.

The boys went off and started to skate. I slowly followed behind. I was thinking i just left all of my friends i ever had untill i met chance ans Anthony two of jakes closes friends. I also have tessa and erica and all of team ten. I cant wait to see them all. I started to fell happy so i went in frunt of the boys and did some tricks. All of the boys stoped while watching me. Jake came up to me.

Jake: cheyenne are you ready to go the boys are coming with us.

Me: yes lets go but can you take me to the store so i can get some hair dye.

Jake: yes lets go

All four of us leave. Jake takes me to the store.

Me: ok if one of you wants to come then cone on

I got out and started to walk to the store wheni heard someone run towrds me. I looked and seen grayson. We got in the store and i was walking to the hair dye isle.

Me: just so you no grayson jake does not no this but i am a badass i have a motorcycle comeing to his house today so just be awere ok.

Grayson: ok and just so you no i am also a badass so we are perfect for each other.

Me: ok whatever you say gray whatever you say.

Grayson:ok so you want to be my girlfriend.

Me: umm lets see yes gray i will be your girlfriend.

He walks up to me and hugged me. He let go and i kissed him. I grabbed the hair dye And we leave. I get in the car and look at jake.

Jake: you ready

Me: yes lets go and me and grayson are dating.

Jake: ok

We get to the team ten mansion. I open the door and i seen tessa so i ran to her. I hugged her.

Me: hi t love you can you show me my room.

Tessa took me to my room. It had a bathroom a walk in closet. I went to the bathroom and dyed my hair. I waited about 20 minutes. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body. After i got out i got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

 After i got out i got dressed and did my hair and makeup

My clothes

My makeup

My hair

My hair

I walked down stares and walked to the kitchen where everyone was at. Everyone was talking so i just stood there waiting.

Jake: i am so happy cheyenne is back.

Me: yeah jakey i am happy to.

Chance: damn girl you look sexy.

Jake: cheyenne did you just cut your hair.

Me: yes and there is something else.