Memory Loss

{Matt's POV}

I was watching this poor girl passed out on our couch, I didn't mean to slam the door on her I felt really bad. She looked so homeless and in need of care, it looked like she hasn't bathed in days let alone eaten. also just by looking at her now that I think of it, she kind of reminds me of someone. but I didn't know who, it's been so long.

"How is she doing?" Edd asked coming into the living room. "Still passed out." I answered. he gave me a sandwich "Here, when she wakes up give her this." he said. I nodded as he left and then I continued to watch her. not a momment after, she finally woke up fluttering her eyes open.

My eyes widened, I wanted to call for Edd but I didn't want to frighten her. she looked at me and sat up holding her head in pain, she looked confused when she saw where she was. "Where am I? and who are you?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

{Your POV}

I woke up fluttering my eyes slowly sitting up on the couch while holding my head in pain. I saw a guy to the right side of me, who had ginger hair. he wore a purple hoodie, a green overcoat, blue jeans and black shoes. his eyes widened when he saw that I was awake, it looked like he was about to say something but couldn't.

I then looked around confused and then looked back at him. "Where am I? and who are you?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

He looked around nervously. I looked down to see a sandwich, my stomach growled as I drooled a bit.

"Oh, Is that for me?" I asked as I grabbed it from him without hesitation and started eating it like an animal. The man just looked at me in shock and confusion. I paused looking at him I swallowed my food. "What?" I asked confused as to why he was staring at me like that. "You'd probably be the same way if you haven't eaten in awhile."

He didn't say anything. he just blinked  and then shook his head "Oh! to answer your question, I'm Matt! and you're in mine and my roommates house!" he said happily as was about to go back to eating but paused for a moment staring at a spot thinking. that name, it sounded so familiar. Matt...Matt where have I heard that name before? I shrugged.

"Well it's nice to meet you Matt, I'm (Y/N)."  I told him. Matt grinned happily and suddenly hugged me causing my sandwich to drop to the floor. I was really confused "Uh...?"  why was he hugging me? I barely knew him? (A/n: just so you know being hit with that door caused memory loss. so yeah continue)

Matt pulled away but then frowned when he noticed your confused expression "You really don't remember anything at all?" you just shook your head.

He looked down sadly. him and the others wondered where you were all these years, they were all worried about you and now that you're back you don't remember any of them? "Do you remember what happened to you?" he asked.

You sighed and shook your head "No.." you told him. Matt looked down and frowned again. damn Matt must have hit you pretty hard.

Just  then a boy with brown hair, a green hoodie, tacky pants and green shoes came in. "Hey Matt-" he began but you made him pause. "Oh! you're awake!" he said "how are you feeling?" you held your head "My head hurts and I still feel hungry." Matt grabbed the plate off the floor.

"Here! I'll make you another sandwich!" he smiled nervously and walked out towards the kitchen. the other boy walked  towards you handing you some pain medicine and some water. "Here, take this." he said. you took it and took a sip of the water. "Thanks." you said.

"So uh, you kind of look familiar? what's your name? I'm Edd." He smiled "It's funny because Matt said the same thing, and I'm (Y/n)." Edd's eyes grew wide, before he could say anything his hoodie was tugged into the kitchen making him gag sticking his tongue out looking confused. you blinked, you wondered what that was all about.

{Edd's POV}

When I gave her the pills for her headache while Matt was making her a new sandwich I decided to introduce myself. to be honest, she looked oddly familiar.

"So uh, you kind of look familiar? what's your name? I'm Edd." I smiled "It's funny because Matt said the same thing, and I'm (Y/n)." My eyes grew wide  (Y/N)!?  before I could say anything my hoodie was tugged into the kitchen making me gag sticking my tongue out looking confused.

"What was that for!?" I shouted/asked Matt "Shhh!" he shushed me "Be quiet." he looked back into the living room at her and then back at me. "(Y/N) doesn't remember us." he stated "What!?" I kinda shouted in shock but Matt covered my mouth. "Will you be quiet!?" he asked/whispered a little annoyed. I nodded in response and then he took his hand away. "What do you mean she doesn't remember us?" I asked now quietly.

Matt shrugged "She just doesn't! she doesn't even remember what happened to her all these years either." he said and then furrowed his eyebrows. "I must have hit her a bit too hard" Matt slyly grinned. Matt and I peeked on her, she was just sitting there bored out of her mind.

After that, we went back and started talking again. "So what do we do?" Matt just shrugged. I thought for a moment before finally coming up with an idea. "I have an idea why don't we give her photos of us together in kindergarten! maybe she'll remember us!" he nodded agreeing "Good idea!"

But then another idea struck again when Tom entered the kitchen to grab a Smirnoff. we were both staring at him, he froze when he noticed and had a confused look on his face. "Why are you guys staring at me like that?" he asked.

Matt and I looked at each other again. "Let's hope this works." Matt nodded as we both shoved him into the living room "Hope what-" we heard him say "Works-" he finished and paused when he saw her.

Bingo!

Welp here's another chapter for ya eddheads and yes a cliffhanger so I can write the next chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: at least I tried editing it back:")