Chapter 2

Unique P.O.V.

  Hey my name is Unique Smith. Im mix with Mexican,Black,and White. I have a big booty but i dont see how cause ny mama dont have have none, light brown eyes and small boobs. I live with my dad in New Orleans and my cousin Mariah. Im a 16 years old but im bout to turn 17 in three months. I make cocaine for my Boss and he gives it Paisley who then sells it. I used to live with my mom but i moved with my dad cause all she ever did to me is bitch like damn. When i came up here London introduce me to the game where i then meet Paisley. My dad doesnt know i do this type of stuff because i had a job to cover it up. Its just a 8 to 2 job nothing big. Im thinking bout getting my own apartment so i dont have to sneak around anymore plus this job thing aint for me. I dont have a boyfriend but i do have a crush on someone. His name is Roman he work for boss too he helps me make cocaine. Lawwdd knows that boy is fine caramel skin tone, dark brown eyes, curls in his hair, tattoos all over, and one deep dimple in his left cheek when he smile. He 18 years old too.

       Paisley P.O.V.

Name? Paisley Brown. Age? 17. Goals in life? Get more money than i already have. How i look? Big booty, pink lips bottom lip hang a little, small boobs, an black hair that stops in the middle of my back. Are you mix? Yes Brazil and Black. Why i act like this? Well that what happens when all you knew got snatch away from you. I uses to have both parent, house, backyard with a dog, and got everything my heart wanted. The perfect life. Then one day my mom and dad was on their way coming home from the store when a semi-truck came out of no where and crash into them. My parents was declared dead on the scene. The system tired to put me in foster care but i ran away. Hell yall thought this was im not going into no foster home have yall heard what happen to kids there. You get beaten, rape, and more. Then when the people come and check up on you, you have to sit there like everything is alright then soon as they leave it start again. I respect those who made it out alive. I came to New Orleans to join the drug game and now im here living life.

    London P.O.V.

if I dont make i home to night tell my mama that i love ha leave some flower for my brothers, girl i love you, if i dont make it home to night take so money to my sister i dont ever want her chasing after nigg-

       "Who the fuck is calling my damn phone early this morning like damn everyone anit no early bird so with that being said hung up, roll over, lay your head on your pillow, and to SLEEP!!!" I spoke angrily into the phone.I know that anybody that has my phone number know not to call me early in the morning. I aint got no man so therefore no one should be calling me this time in the day.

"Girl stop fucking yelling in my ear and get your ass down here to the trap some shit done happen here....and fix your face and attiude on your way here." once i heard the voice i automatically knew that was Unique.

"What you mean some done happen at the trap??" see at our trap boss has everyone on a shift and the bodyguard stay over night to watch the trap.

" Like i just said some happen at the trap so get your ASS DOWN HERE NOW" Unique said slick back to me. I swear sometimes i wonder how i put up with her.

"ight mane im coming" i said before hunging up. I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth. Cant go round people with stink mouth. Once i got done i put on my jordan slides and hop in my Black  Ranger Rover 2014 and took off toward the trap.

  "Lord be with me as i go down here to this place of wrong doing. Amen." I pray to myself and the Lord. What could have possible happen now?