Chapter 4

Dominic P.O.V.

    What up yall my name is Dominic Richerson and thats excatly what i am RICH. Growing up my dad was the biggest drug lord around these parts and anyother parts. He still is....well that until pussy ass nigga Dove took him out. Dove and my dad had beef that went all the way back. It all started when they went to this party and i guess dad took the girl he want then smash her on top of that. It a shame how niggas go over board about  females like nigga she aint even knew you plus she was a thot. But anyways i know yall heard about Dove a.k.a "boss" trap house getting shot up and his body guards killed guess who did it. Me. That nigga really thought that i wasnt gone get him back for my dad. Niggas tripping. But anyway im out for that nigga whole team and anyone he know are love are about to be dead. When my dad got murded the crown got pass down to me. I about to remind everyone who the real King is.

  Paisley P.O.V.

"Yoo Red let me get a bag of both."

"Nawl nigga you to young i dont sell to jits."

"Man let me get BOTH like i said and i AINY NO JIT!!" This little bitch ass boy got some balls im let him slide ill hate for his mama to bury her son because of his mouth.

"Listen here little Mf like i said you aint getting shit so i advise you to get the fuck out my face before i bury your ass." With that the little boy walk away. I hope to school. I might sell drugs but i dont sell just to anyone thought if i dont think your ass above 18 then you aint getting nothing.

"Ayy lil mama let me get some of your work" some man said to me. I turn around to find a unfamiliar man with a hoodie on looking down. I know just got damn well he aint about to try and rob me. Felt to my side and just as i thought my 9mm was there.

"Yeah wat you wan-" before i could finish this nigga had the nerves to slam me into the brick wall behide me by my throat. I aint gone lie that shit hurt but he aint gone know that. Show no mercy show no pain is the line that helps keep me alive in these streets. I laugh in this nigga face cause he really think be doing some thing like BROKE nigga fall bike.

"What the fuck you laughing for?" He yelled in my face. A bitch almost died once i smell his breathe like damn he aint never heard o a toothbrush.

"Im laughting at you nigga fuck you mean....i aint worried so if you gone do sum do it." i let them words come out nonchantly. I felt his hands run down my legs and thats when i knew that play time is up. I grab gun from my waist and planted thres bullets in his head. See a fuck nigga shoot a fuck nigga*rich homie quan voice*

London P.O.V.

So the informers still haven't found out who shoot up boss trap house yet. Shit i could care less about it as long as im getting pay im cool. But anyway im on my way to the grocery store because lately i been out of food and i cant let that happen when i love to cook. I pull up to Walmart and went looking for a parking spot. which took a good five minutes. Once i was into the store i hurry up and got a cart before they all went out. As i was shopping and everything i had a feeling that someone was watching me. See im the type of person that go with their gut feeling. So i turn down the next and park my cart to trick the person into thinking im there. About two minutes later this fine ass boy walk down the aisle looking for me how do i know that? Because when he didnt see me he had a puzzle look on his face. Then it hit me he probably the ones that shoot up boss trap house. I aint gone tell no lie home boy looked strong as hell plus i didnt have my gun. I run out that Walmart so fucking fast you would have thought i was a track star. Just when i was about to open the car door i felt this heavy ass object slam the door shut almost smashing my hand. I turn around to make a run for it but that only turned into me getting yanked by my hair into this truck.

"Owwa damn what the fuck you want from me??" I yelled.

"We both know we aint here to play tea party babygirl....you know so information that i need."

"What information can i possible give you?"

"Dont act dumb information on your boss." Now if he think im snitch on my boss/father figure this nigga is on that new kind of stupid.

"Well i aint talking." i said crossing my legs and turning my head.

"Well then you im just have to hurt your lil best friends then." Hell nawl fuck that and him. This nigga gone to far.

"This aint got to do with them." i spoke through clench teeth.

"Then are you ready to talk?" He question.

"One question thought who are you?" i asked him cause i dont know him and thats rare because i know everyone around here.

"Dominic." He said with a grin.......