chapter 1; missing?

[Key]
-------------------------
[F/N] = First Name
[L/N] = Last Name
[F/C] = Favorite Color
[A/N] = Author's Note
--------------------------
Small [A/N]

You are 19 now and a detective.

Now. Shall we begin?

You ran your fingers through your hair and looked at your co-worker and your missing sister's husband, Kaito. He finally spoke up and said "[F/N], we've been looking for weeks! Weeks and we still have no trace of where she could have gone! Maybe..... maybe it's time to give up." His voice cracked as you still kept a determined look.

"Kaito! She's your wife! We can't give up now! We just can't...." You said as you ran your fingers through your hair again.

"I feel the same way [F/N]! But your too stubborn to admit that she's gone." Kaito says and sighed. "I'm going to go now..."

You sighed and wrote in your diary.

Week 6

Kaito has given up on finding Meiko. I'm also starting to lose hope. But I can't find myself to give up. My sister, the one who comforted me, the one who taught me, ((and occasionally pissed me off)), the one who acted as a motherly figure when our mother died, the one that-

You stopped and shed a tear, then another. Then continued on.

helped me succeed, and the one who foolishly got kidnapped.

You sighed and wrote the final part of your log.

Happy Birthday Meiko.

You closed your diary and went to sleep after many sleepless nights searching for clues....

|~<Magical Time Skip>~|

You awoke to a ring of your doorbell. When you opened the door there was a newspaper sitting there along with some mail. You decided to read the newspaper first as you already expected what it would be about.

Exactly what you guess, another article about the women disappearing. Your eyes widen as you saw the name "Rin Kagamine" Rin and her brother Len were close friends of yours, and you considered them as the younger siblings you never had.

After reading about the new disappearances you looked into the mail. Tax bills, Men who tried to hook up with you, and a message from Len were found. Tossing the tax bills aside for later and throwing the useless love letters away, you began reading Len's message.

Dear [F/N],

I'm not sure if your informed about this but Rin has disappeared. I know Meiko has too so I hope for you to be safe. To help, I'm coming over! I hope you don't mind. Stay safe!

Love,

The most handsomest man in the world, Len Kagamine ;)

You knew Len had a silly crush on you ((He is younger I know but I don't really care if the girl is older tbh just not a huge age difference)) when he was 15. But over time you believed he grew out of it. He and Rin were now both 17 and you still treated them like children and to tease Len you always called him "Shota Boy"

To spare time, you got ready for Len's arrival and went over to Kaito and Meiko's place to apologize to the blue haired male.

You rang the door bell as a drunk Kaito answered the door. "What do you want you little f*ck" He slurred but still looked intimidating.

"I-I came here to apologize. I d-didn't mean to yell at you. I k-know you love Meiko as much as I do and I'm s-sorry" You stuttered as he gave you a threatening glare. He just rolled his eyes and shut the door in your face.

'Damn it [F/N] you just had to come at the wrong time' You thought as you walked back to your place cautiously, not wanting to disappear like the other women.

When you got there, you saw Len sitting on the stairs of the front door picking a flower. "She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not, she loves m-" "HA! TAKE THAT YOU STUPID BUSH!" As he pointed at the bush that had been picked numerous times and then look at the countless flower stems on the ground.

"Um Len?" You asked as he looked at you and turned as red as the rose petals he plucked off.

"W-What? It's not like I was thinking about my crush on y-" He stopped and realized what he said. "M-My crush on Yan-Chan! Yeah! Yan He! Too bad she disappeared like the others"

You thought about it and said "Aw! Little shota boy is all grown up! I bet you would look cute with her! Don't worry... I'll find them! I can do it! Yeah!" You said unsure.

"Well Len since your here, mind helping me with my search for the missing women cases?" You asked as he nodded.

[A/N]

Damn it Val... this was supposed to be a depressing chapter... Oh well. Sorry for those who don't like Len! I personally like Piko more than him but I decided to use him since I feel like adding Piko in later.

Here's another question for you!

What's your favorite UTAULOID song/cover?

My answer: Shione Lt's Donut Hole cover slays me every time. You should go check it out XD she has a really strong, realistic, and powerful voice I just love it!

Anyways see you in the next chapter! Aka when I'm not lazy and actually feel productive.