Chapter 4~Whilst The Fire Glows

And there he was.

Sitting on the ground, next to Ginny.

They were gonna make it official.

" -and don't see other guys... shut your eyes when near them if they are really hot...don't stare at there butts, that is there job for you then I can glare at them-" Harry had been naming for hours the things to do and not do in a relationship.

" Harry, I have been in a relationship before you know. " Ginny said, randomly stopping him.

She had? Who with.

" You've had a boyfriend? " Harry asks.

Ginny nodded.

" That was a great relationship. "

That got Harry thinking, who?

Back At The Gryffindor Common Room....

Ron had been regretting a lot of things recently.

Going on a date with Lavender, making Hermione mad, making Hermione sad, dating Lavender....

Everything has just gone wrong.

He sat on a chair by the fire. He was staring blankly at the flames.

" But Won-Won. " Lavender wined. " Don't leave me. "

They had finished There butter beers and it was time for Ron to leave. He had had enough.

" Sorry Lavender, I have to go. " Ron had replied, whilst walking towards the door.

Lavender followed.

" Won-Won! " She screamed after him.

He sped up his pace. Lavender did as well.

Finally, Ron thought he had lost her.

He was in some random clear area.

He sat down.

It had been nice to relax.

He closed his eyes when he felt he wasn't alone anymore.

He didn't bother to open his eyes even when he heard footsteps.

But, all of a suddenly, a pair of lips were on his pair of lips. He had openeded his eyes then.

Lavender was kissing him.

It was awful.

He tried to pull away, but she wouldn't let him go.

She tried to kiss him more passionately but Ron just attempted to escape.

Finally he broke free and he bolted away.

But he knew Lavender would attempt again.

And he was right......

" Ron? " A voice said from behind him.

He shook his head to get back in the moment. It was Hermione.

" Hermione? I'm surprised it's you. "

" Oh, well you were staring  at the fire. You looked sad so I just wanted to check up on you. " She replied.

The rest of the common room was pretty much empty. Only Ron and Hermione was there.

" I'm fine. " he said. " Wanna take a seat? "

Hermione sat next to Ron.

" I'm sorry. " Hermione sighed. " I was being a jerk. And I was.....jealous. "

Had Ron heard correctly? Did Hermione just admit her being jealous? To him?!?!

" I'm sorry to. " Ron added. " I was Ben he  jerk as well. I was kinda bragging about my being with Lavender. "

" It's fine. " Hermione replied.

It was a few minutes of silence between them.

" Well, I'm going to go back to my dorm. Bye, Ron. " She said, kissed him on the cheek and headed to her room.

Ron started to blush.

When suddenly, a moment that seemed to had happened before accrued. Harry bursts in the common room and heads to his room. And Ron follows, and asks what's wrong.

More Drarry moments next time! Yay!!!