Imagine For Nayeli

Liam Imagine

He Cheated

You had just finished your last class of the week and you were heading to your locker. Once you were done you went to go search for your boyfiend Liam. You couldn't find him anywhere. You were starting to get worried so you decided to go find him. When you got to the 300 hall you heard someone giggle. So you went to check and it was Liam kissing anothet girl. "What the f**k Liam" you screamed with teards in your eyes. "O my god baby im so so sorry" he said as he pushed the girl off. "Don't call me baby we are through"you said with tears running down your cheeks. "No Nayeli please don't do this to me" he said with a sad tone. "Goodbye Liam" you said whipping your tears and running out of the building. "Wait Nayeli come back im really sorry" you heard him yell from behind. After a while of running you didn't know where to go so you went to one of your Best Friend's House,Kiara. You knocked and she opened. "Hey Boo" Kiara said. "Can I come in" you asked. "Yes why are you crying" Kiara asked you worried. "Ill explain later"you said entering. "Do you want some water baby girl" Kiara offered. "Yes please" you said.Kiara came back with your water "So why were you crying" she asked. "L-lliam cheated on me" you said with more tears running down your face. "He's such a dickhead you deserve better" she stated while bringing her arms in to give you a hug. Then all of a sudden you forgot that you didn't tell your mom you were gonna be at Kiaras, so you called her and said if you could stay at her house and she said it was ok. You and Kiara havr been taking for a while till it got night. "Would you like some clothes to wear tonight" she offered. "Yes" you said. You went to take a shower and after went to bed.

Skip Bed Time************

It was morning so you decide to check your phone you had 57 missing calls and 101 text messages from Liam saying he was sorry. So you ignored them. "Hey Goodmorning boo how'd you sleep" Kiara asked. "Great" you said with a fake smile. "So I was wondering if you want to go to the mall with me today" shr asked. "I'd love to" you said.

Skip Getting Ready & Car Ride**

"Wanna go to Hollister" Kiara asked. "Yes" you answered. So you guys headed to Hollister. When you were at Hollister you noticed a guy that looked like Liam. He came up to you. "Nayeli is that you" he said. Yoy were about to run away but he grabbed your wrist. "let me go" you demanded. "Not until you let me explain. "Fine what do you want". "Im so sorry for what I did I cant believe I hurt the person I love most, I feel like a dickhead right now please forgive me my life is a living hell without you in my life so can you please forgive me I promise I wont hurt you ever again" He said with tears in his eyes,facing the floor You couldn't take it anymore you missed him to. You lifted his chin "I forgive you". "Really" he said with a smile. "Yes just promise not to hurt me anymore". "I promise" he said as he spinned you around giving you a passionate kiss. "I Love You Nayeli". "I Love You To". After that he kissed you again.<3

Hoped you liked it Boo!! I Lush You!!!:*

Hey my loves its yo girl Kiara. Want an imagine with One Direction/Justin Bieber/Austin Mahone comment below. Deuces :)

(Sorry for any misspelled words my bad:/)