Chapter 2i: Class Trial #2 (continued)

(A/N: For those who have no clue where everyone is placed in the trial room+how Needle could slap Eraser without actually walking up to him ↓)

Needle: The killer has already revealed themselves? What does that mean?

Firey: During the trial, someone said something that just doesn't seem that right. Looking back to the case, that person is the culprit.

Blocky: Really? So who the hell is it?

Firey: It's Pen.

Pen: W-Whaa? Me?

Eraser: Pen? Are you serious? He would never do that!

Firey: I do have proof, actually.

Flashback Evidence:

Firey: So a part of the skeleton could very well have been used to break the safety box containing the bottle.

Pen: So this explains why the skeleton's leg was slightly twisted! The lower part of the leg was the real weapon used to break open the box, and the thief did not put the leg back properly!

Firey: But I'll need someone to confirm it. During investigations, who was in the Bio lab the whole time?

Pin: Me. I was searching the entire Bio lab for clues all the while. A leader must be persistent in what they do!

Firey: Okay whatever, so did you see Pen walk into the Bio lab?

Pin: Well, no. I didn't see him at all ever since investigations started, until we were all gathered in the library.

Firey: During our debate over this incident, I only mentioned that a part of the skeleton could have been used on the safety box. So Pen, how would you know that the leg of the skeleton had been tampered with, when you've never even been to the Bio lab during the investigation time?

Pen: I... I just happened to walk past the lab on the way to the library, and noticed it! Is that a problem?

GB: But if you want to reach the staircase to the first floor from the Chem lab, you wouldn't have to walk past the Bio lab!

Flower: Duh. It's the room furthest away from the staircase, you fool.

Pen: Whatever, but I really didn't kill Rocky! It wasn't me! Rocky definitely committed suicide, just like Flower said earlier!

Snowball: Seriously, I thought we were over this darn fact. Jeez.

Firey: He did not kill himself. I've already proved it!

Pen: Maybe he did! I've seen the inside of his mouth! He vomited blood, because he drank the poison! Ever thought of that?!

Firey: Who says only ingesting D385 can cause one to cough blood out? An injection may be able to do that too!