PART TWO

ever since that episode of project: marriage. the paparazzi have become worse.

"did you know you'll be with Park Jinyoung for a whole year?"
"how did Yugyeom, your brother, react?"
"have you guys met yet?"
"when will you come back to the show?"
"have you accepted??"

on and on questions. its so tempting to yell at people, but the problem about being an idol or an actor, you're a role model to others. and you're their inspiration. and I don't want to ruin my fanbase and my reputation. my career is on the line.

-GOT7-

"oooooooh, Yeoji is on the news again!" Jackson teased Jinyoung who was rolling his eyes. Bambam smiled joyously as they teased their mom.

"we have a new sister, boys!" Mark yelled. everyone cheered with him. except for Jinyoung, of course.

"yah, why are you so upset?" Youngjae asked. Jinyoung sighed, "I'm not comfortable about this. and I'm not even planning on getting married to anyone anytime soon."

"it's just for a year, plus you don't want to ruin your reputation." Jaebum said, his arms on the boy's shoulders. "what about ahgases?" he asked. "they'll support you. I know they will."

"where's Yugyeom?" Jinyoung asked. "he's probably with his sister-- I mean, OUR sister." Jackson teased.

-JI & GYEOM-

I groaned, "I'm not going." Yugyeom smiled and laughed, "why not, yeodongsaeng?" he asked, his eyes on the road.

"I'm too young. I'm only 22, Gyeom." I folded my arms. he laughed, "and Jinyoung is 24, what could go wrong?"

"Yugyeom--" he hushed. "I don't want you being all annoying. and be annoying to Jinyoung for me, got it?" I sighed, not replying.

"and you're going to that show tomorrow." he said. "oh yeah, and if I don't?" I glanced at him. "you're already going, I'm your manager, remember? so I told the host you'd go."

my eyes widened, "w-what the fuck, Yugyeo--"

-JINYOUNG-

I rubbed my wet hair with my towel as I walked towards my bed. I turned the tv on,

"EVERYBODY, FAMOUS ACTRESS KIM YEOJI HAS SAID YES TO GO TO THE SHOW, PROJECT:MARRIED, TOMORROW!"

My face drops. and so did my towel.

"WE'RE WAITING FOR FAMOUS IDOL, PARK JINYOUNG, TO REPLY BACK."

I took a breath. "I can't believe this.."

-JI & GYEOM-

"YOU ASSHOLE, HOW COULD YOU DECIDE ON SOMETHING I'M NOT AWARE OF!" I said, hitting him with my fists.

"YAH, YEODONGSAENG, I'M DRIVING!" he yelled. "DON'T 'YEODONGSAENG' ME, ASSHOLE!"

"YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY MANAGER!" Gyeom scoffed, "I technically am. duh, I'm your sibling. aka, family."

"you were never my brother." he gasped loudly, holding his chest as if it was shot. "you hurt me, Ji." I rolled my eyes.

"and you're still going to the show. I'm driving you there." he said. I groaned, "you're so annoying." he laughed, "that's what an older brother is for."

-