PART SEVEN

-YEOJI & JINYOUNG"

"so he dragged all of you to check on me?" I asked. "uhh..not exactly. he told us about a live video going on so he drove us here."

I sighed, "he's so overprotective." I rubbed my temple. Jinyoung chuckled, "it was mesmerizing to see that side of him. it's rare to."

I smiled lightly, "fans don't understand how much you have to deal with his ass. but it's good to know he's not always an asshole."

"yup. seeing that side really made me shocked. I rarely see that side. in fact, I never saw that side."

"well, Yugyeom can be annoying but like..he's not always that bad." Jinyoung chuckled. "it's getting really late." I said.

"wanna head out to eat chicken?" he asked. I slowly nodded, "sure. Gyeom hasn't messaged nor called me yet so.."

we both stood up from the bench and walked towards a small store. I didn't expect a fancy place so I was pleased.

"two large chicken skins, please." Jinyoung said to the lady. she smiled before frying chicken.

the smell of chicken filled my nostrils, making my mouth water as I imagine biting into the chicken skin, hearing the loud crunch of the chicken--

"close your mouth, flies will get in." Jinyoung teased. my eyes widened, looking away, hiding the fact my cheeks were flushed with a deep shade of red.

"here you go," the lady said. Jinyoung smiled lightly as he pays her. the lady gives back the change and we both walked away.

he hands me a paperbag filled with fresh chicken. I grabbed a stick and stabbed a piece of chicken before eating it. "h-hOT!" I yelled loudly.

Jinyoung chuckled, "be more careful next time." he said. I took deep breaths, nodding.

his expression changed into a worried one. "w-what's--" he grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me into a hug. my eyes widened, "what in the world--"

he hugged me tighter, "I think they found us." he whispered into my ear. "who found us?" I whispered back.

"look around. closely." he said. I started looking around closely. then I saw it. a dark figure with a camera.

"that's one of the camera men from Project:Married. there are more most likely. they're never alone."

"just..follow my lead." he said and slowly lets go of me. Jinyoung holds onto my hand as he slowly dragged me somewhere.

-GOT7 & SOONHYUK-

they all leaned on their knees, taking deep breaths. "we ran for..two hours and.." Jackson groaned as he dropped his ass down onto the ground.

Youngjae took deep breaths before lying on the ground.

"CURRENTLY LIVE, GOT7s FAMOUS ACTOR, JINYOUNG IS WITH FAMOUS ACTRESS KIM YEOJI HUGGING!" the reporter announced.

all eyes shot open, darting on the TV screen. 6 different TVs were playing the same thing. it was a TV shop.

Gyeom turned his gaze on Soonhyuk. "what is it, Yugyeom?" he asked. he quickly shook his head, "nothing."

"THEY'RE HOLDING HANDS! HOW CUTE CAN THE TWO GET?!" the reporter yelled.

"they must be nearby." Mark said.

"sup, brothers." Bambam came out of nowhere, licking an ice cream cone. Jaebum stood up and started choking the boy, "WHERE WERE YOU?!"

"I-I WAS SELLING I-ICE CREAM!" Bambam said.

Yugyeom took out his phone and dialed Yeoji's number.

she answered after 2 rings. "Gyeom?" she asked. "where are you right now?"

"were surrounded at the moment." Yeoji said. Yugyeom looked at the screen of the TV, "give Jinyoung the phone."

"hello?" Yugyeom heard Jinyoung's voice. "hyung," he hummed in response.

"take care of her." Yugyeom said. "umm, why--"

"FANGIRLS, RUN!" Jackson said and started running like no tomorrow. the ground started shaking as if there was an earthquake.

-JINYOUNG-

"he hung up for some reason." I said. Ji sighed, as she took the phone from me.

"we should head home. I don't think the fans gave up so they're gonna be here all night" I said. she laughed, "your fans seem to be kind. they gave them like 10 minutes of rest."

I laughed, "true."

"well, where should we go?" she asked. "I don't know to be honest. where do you wanna go?" I looked at her.

"welp, I just wanna play video games. but any place is better than being here where cameras are shooting every move we make." she said.

"wanna head to our dorm? we can go chill there until the others come back." I suggested. "sure." she said with a shrug, "I don't see why not."

-

i thought i published this like a week ago??? what the f-- okay