Chapter 43

Kavya Pov:

Finally party is over I cannot concentrate on party. I am egarly want to hear his story. I want to be clear about all this. Something whole family knows and I do not and they want me to be patient and hear him out first.

Viraj Pov:

I told her to meet me after party here in backyard. She is going to be here any moment and I don't know how I am going to start. Totally nervous mom, papa & Abhay told me to tell her everything whatever in my heart. Hope she understand me. And here she is I can see nervousness on her face too. "Hi, sit be comfortable. How was the party, you gave your resign to Mr.Verma. Is he accepted it or not. I asked her to start conversation. Yeah he was disappointed from my decision afterwards when I explain him the reasons behind the decision he accept it. But he wants me to come there for few days to sort few things. So when you are going, I don't know I told him my first priority now my granny's health once she feels better I'll inform him otherwise we can do video conference if needed.

Okay Kavya today whatever you heard, actually, I don't know how much you heard but I don't want to talk about that. This was the surprise for you tonight planned by papa and me. She opened the envelop and look at me. "Appointment letter from your company for me. Why I mean it's I already applied for some places." We know you already started job hunting and applied too but my papa doesn't want to lose an employee like you and we have already seen you work your dedication towards your work so when you decided you are shifting to india permanently at that time papa and me decided to offer you this job. But whenever I try to talk to you about it something comes up so I planned this surprise after your resignation and Abhay misunderstood it with proposal and you heard it and all that happen.

"So this was the surprise and Abhay misunderstood, it means you are not going to propose me. Oh, god and I thought never mind. So from when I can start my new job, she asked." I can see disappointment on her face. Whenever after granny's health improve. Kavya I want to tell you one unheard story of my life. If you are ready to hear, I ask her. "Of course I will tell me."