And then, she remembered.

She did as he asked her to, but it didn't work. She shot him, and he fell, and she can't help, but think that now, it will.

There is blood now, on the ground, so much blood. But she is not afraid of it, because he won't die. Not now, not this day.

What scares her the most is what happens next. What must happen. She is still her, a little her, even if she barely knows her real name.

It's Alice. It must be Alice, right ?

The pills still have no effects on her, but it won't last, not forever, so she tries. She tries as possible as she can, to remember, and again, not to forget. But it's hard to fight against it, against the medicine.

But then, she does it.

And then, she remembered.

And then, before everything vanished, she remembered. She remembered her. Her smile, her hair, her eyes. She remembered nothing but her.

Robin.

Her dear Robin.

Remembering hurts, and she wants to cry, but the thing she wants the most now, is to remember.

She sees her, as if she was there, real, and for a time, she remembers, she imagines her, and she still fights.

But then, it stops, and she doesn't see her any more, and all her memories are gone.

And she is just Tillie again.