And there was him too.

Happens during 7x04, but is inspired by what happens in 7x07.

She was in the car, next to Weaver (no, not him, his name was Rumplestiltskin) and she was remembering, little by little.

Other memories crossed Alice's mind at that moment.

Someone else was there, the face of someone she forgot.

Hook.

Her father.

As the memory hit her, she had a sad smile.

She was moved, kind of lost too, but this time, she felt she was herself again.

She saw the tower, the Enchanted Forest, and Wonderland.

She remembered her past life, remembered the terrible witch who cursed her and her dad, and she remembered her hatred.

She felt the pain again, but realized too that here, as there was no magic, she wouldn't be separated from her dad.

There was joy too now, and she took a deep breath.

She looked at Weaver. He didn't understand, in fact, he just couldn't.

That was why she had to make him remember, to wake up him.

So they would try to find a way to break the curse, all the curses, even the one that hit her.

She wanted to tell him, tell Weaver that he didn't have to worry about her, that she was fine.

That she just wanted to be with her father (and Robyn too, but she still didn't remember her.)

That she wasn't crazy, just hurt by what she lived, hurt by this loneliness she had to support for so many years.

She was happy, because she had the feeling that things could be better now, that they were doing progresses.

So, as she ate her pills against her own will, she almost screamed.

She looked at the other man she saw as a father, a light of sadness in the eyes, that he didn't see, paying attention to the road.

She knew she would forget, so she fought.

She tried to flee, to run from the car, and to remember, to remember who she was, and not forget this.

That there was him too.