Here i go #2

Tyra POV

     After school i went and picked up my Cousin's but my mum calls them my sisters from soccer practice.They won 4 - 2 .I stayed up til my mum got home when she eowalked in it was 11:01. "Your past curfu" i yelled walking up the stairs and into my room.I turned the huge flat screen on to netflix. Recently watched 'Doctor Who' i clicked on it set the remote down and flopped onto the bed.Queen sized bed to be exact. My brown hair getting into my eyes. i feel asleep. 

*       *            *                   *                 *        time skip *         *         *       *            *            *             *              

              I woke up in the morning to my cat Miranda wanting on the bed.  I walked right past the cat got dressed and went down stairs. Not eating and waited for the bus. The bus finally arrived. I walked to the back of the bus and sat beside myself.   I got my headphones and my phone out and listened to Black Veil Bride- New Years Day...All of the songs had played  by the time we got to school.                                                                                                  The bus parked and told us losers to get off. i got off from the main back emergency escape thing  if i get off from the front it ant pretty welp here i go. I started walking to the door when I saw someone walk toward me. Jeff.

".Computer lab after school project." before he walked off he slapped me right across the face leaving a burning sensation. I ran to the girls bathroom hid in a stall and balled my eyes out. Ussualy i wouldn't do this but today is the Anniversery of my dad's death.

     I was about the come out of the stall when i heard the door open and heels tapping.

Populars.

I stood up on the seat and listened to them talk

"Yeah i know all he did was touch her face" one said

Then i started crying again and someone walked to the door and slug it open......I Am Doomed

A/N anygood comment