Help

Tyra's P.O.V.

My eyes closed. I was standing there waiting for one to slap me but no one did. I opened my eyes one by one but they werent there. Im shrugged it off and ran to my locker.

I got my books for history and ran almost tripping here and there but i finall made it and sat down before the bell rang.

"Albury" Mrs. Quin said taking role "Here" she muttered...She had finally got to my name "Tyra" she looked around the room with her glasss at the tip of her nose "Here" i said very low...

*                        *               *                 *Time skip

It was finally science and everyone met in the computer lab. "I know i wasn't going to let you work on it during class but well being the cool teacher i am im letting you..Pair Up." Mr. Kahn said hoping he'd get some laaughing but nothin he sighed and left.

I got the poster and some markers and grabbed a computer i sat down beside jeff.

He starred at me.A couple seconds later he got his phone out and started pll,aying on it.

After doing everything i was supposed to i was finally done. I smiled then looked over no one else was here. 

I grabbed everything and walked out side and hopping into my car.I was driving down the road wheni got a text. Not evening remembering i was driving i started texting i llooked up every few seconds to see im swerving on the road.

'kay see you later love you'  i wrote back it was my mom.Who'd you think it was?

A/N So is my story any good?And thanks Madison..And btw i call dibs on the rest....!