Chapter 2

I smiled. "I'm a witch!"

"You're a witch!", Leo looked at me and gave me a bright grin. "You're really a witch!"

Suddenly the ground was rushing towards me. I did a faceplant into the floor and heard Leo call out from far away. Just for a moment everything went black then I found myself sitting on the hospital bed with Leo at my side saying something I couldn't understand. I looked at him confused, what was he saying? I cocked my head and reached out to grab his hand. He looked and said more gibberish.

"Iow yom okest?"

He grabbed my hand that was still hanging in the air and held it tight. I heard a sharp ringing noise that lasted only a few seconds then was gone.

"Violet, are you okay?"

I smiled. "yeah I'm fine, just felt dizzy for a second."

What happened? How did I faint?

He looked at me concerned but dropped the subject. I looked down at our hands. I'm holding Leo's hand!!! I thought. I quickly moved my hand into my lap and looked away, my face burning.

"Well now the problem is which kind of witch are you?" Leo said.

I pursed my lips and looked back at him. "well I'm not sure, how do you usually find out?"

"You find out when you're young, I guess when you do something stupid or something and your powers come out."

"Ha thats out of the question because where I'm from doesn't really have magic." I muttered.

"Well each class has a very powerful magic that makes them stand out from the other classes so all we have to do is find that."

"Its worth a try" I smiled.

Leo studied my face then said. "Maybe you're a potion maker."

"Ok and how are we supposed to know if I am?"

"Simply I just have to ask you questions about making potions, you see the power that potion makers have are being able to list the the ingredients to a potion without even thinking and using their flow of magic go straight into their potion to make them", Leo licked his lips. "I'll just ask you a few questions; what are the ingredients for a love potion?"

"Well.... um is it a cup of the lovers hair and frogs skin... or something like that."

"No", Leo said. "So maybe you're not a potion maker, what about a Warrior?"

"How do we know if I'm a Warrior?" I asked.

"Well Warriors are really good with battle, without even training they could best even a master in battle."

Leo stood up, closed his eyes and mumbled something under his breath, suddenly two wooden swords appeared in his hand, He tossed me one. I fumbled the sword and it clattered to the ground. I quickly picked it up and faced Leo. He attacked first his moves were light and swift and in seconds my sword went flying out of my hand. Leo charged me and I did my best to deflect him, I put my hand out and tried to jump out of the way but Leo was too fast he swung his sword around and hit me by the side in a burst of throbbing pain. He pinned me down on the bed leaning over me.

Panting I said, "Not a warrior definitely not a warrior."

He was so good and hes just a Magic User! I didn't even think that was possible I thought.

Leo leaned over me and stared at me. I looked away and blushed. He looked at me with compassion and love but as soon as it came it was gone in an instant.