2.1

"it's only for a month! i promise it'll go by fast." grayson explains as i shake my head pouting.

"time goes slow when you're not here with me." i say crossing my arms. grayson chuckles. "i'm sorry, my parents want ethan, cameron and i to go with them."

"maybe i can convince your mom into letting you stay with me?!" i say with a little hope. "i'm sorry baby, it's my aunts funeral!"

"i know, tell you're mom i'm sorry for her sisters loss." i look down and grayson hugs me.

"why do you have to stay for a month?"

"because, my mom is selling her house for my aunt and she wanted my mom to keep the money. it's a long process." grayson explains. i sigh.

"well i'll see you tomorrow morning at the airport okay?" grayson says and i nod my head. he kisses my forehead and leaves my bedroom.

a whole month of being alone, great!

"flight 670 to london, england is boarding now. flight 670 is boarding now."

grayson squeezes my hand as he looks away from me. i held his face with my hands to force him to look at me. "ill miss you."

his voice sounded broken. it brought tears to my eyes. "ill miss you too, g. please contact me as soon as you land."

he nods his head. "of course."

he leans in and places a soft kiss on my lips. "i love you." he whispers.

a smile creeps onto my face. i stare at his beautiful face. this boy is the boy. i know for sure i love him but i don't know how to say it. sure it's just three words but those three words mean a lot. i finally had the gut to say it back

"i love-"

"grayson let's go!" lisa yells at him. grayson kisses my cheek and says goodbye once more. i wave to him as he runs off with his family.

i didn't even get to say it back.

a short chapter ik ik hope you liked it anyways!

like comment and follow if you haven't already.

twitter: flatteredolans