First day back

Will pov
BUZZ!!! BUZZZ!! I woke up to see my phone going off "Huh?" I grab my phone seeing are group chat exploiting. I typed in my password; it was the day me and ryder met. And went straight to skype.

Deer taylen
I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!

Willy Wonka
What's going on?

Two tales
Raven got asked out but Fin.

Willy Wonka
No way!

Nuts
Shhhhhhhhh! I wanted to tell them!!!

Willy Wonka
Welp looks like he beat you to it. And WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE UP AT THIS HOUR!!! IT'S TWO IN THE MORNING!!! WE HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW.

Nuts
Calm down will I was just about to go to bed. Well since will wonka took the fun out of "Let stay up until the butt crack of down" I should go to sleep night everyone!!!

Nuts leaves the chat

Deer taylen
Same I should probably go as well. Night will! Night Zach!

Taylen leaves the chat

Two tales
Well night will try not to stay up to late

Willy Wonka
Uh huh -_-

Zach leaves the chat

"Great!!! Now I gotta deal with them tomorrow" I thought in my head as I look over at Ryder with his eyes closed shut hiding his Beautiful bright green eyes. I sigh as I put my head on my pillow and straight at the calling until my eyes slowly start to closes.

"WILL! WILL! We're going to be late! Wake up!" I hear ryder yelling while his toothbrush is in his mouth and slowly open my eyes and look for my glasses when I realize Ryder had them on "um Ryder..I need those" I say while pointing at my glasses, he laughed and looked at me and then realized what he had on his face "hehe sorry what? I don't know what your talking about" he says with a mischief tone in his voice. "Ryder, you know what exactly I'm talking about" he said while pushing my blankets off me and jump up from my bed ready to chase Ryder around the room.
"Oh haha. Give me my glasses I need to see" I say while trying to grab my glasses off his face. "Nope! There mine now" he says as he start running towards his bed with me right behind him.

>>>>>>>>>>>
Done with this chapter! ^^