Roomies

This is my first fanfic. I've written story's and fanfic but never published them so I hope you like it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Third person pov
Will was excited to see that he got to spend another year with his friend Ryder. Him and Ryder have been great friends but then will started developing feelings of course he new that Ryder liked taylen so he didn't bother asking him out. Of course taylen didn't like him in that way but he still hoped that taylen would give him a chance.

Wills pov
I can't believe I get to room with Ryder again I thought as I walked to the boys dorm when I felt someone jump on my back. "Hey!" I turn my head to see ryder smiling as he's in between my wings, I put my arms around his legs to keep him on my back. "Hey will" Ryder say with his deep calm voice. "Hey! how have you been!?" I say with a smile on my face as I look at Ryder over my shoulder, "I've been good. Did you see that we get to room together again?" Ryder said with a kinda of exited tone.
"Yeah I did. I was on my way there now" I say still smiling. "Really? I was doing the same" Ryder smiled, I felt the blood go up to my cheeks am I blushing!?

Ryder's pov
I saw wills cheeks had a tent of pink and I start to laugh "ooooo do you see a boy you like?" I say turning around, looking around the area but no one was there. "What!? No!" Will said yelling as if he was trying to cover up something. I hop of his back and laughs "your lying" I said looking down at Will with a uneasy voice "what! No, I'm not" will said with confidence like he wasn't but I knew he was but I just sighed and looked at him "fine, I believe you. So how's your song going" will looked surprised "you remembered?"

Wills pov
I was quite surprised that he remembered that I was writing a song. It was kinda of funny but nice. "Of course I did. It was amazing it's not hard not to forget." He said with a smile I felt my blood go back up to my cheeks. I was blushing again. Crap. "I did finish it over the summer but I don't think I'm ready to show you yet" I said rubbing my arm "ok then. Until your ready" he said with a smile as he grabbed my hand "now let's go look at are room!" He said pulling me towards the boys dorms, I smiled and nodded.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A/N:yay I did the first chapter!!!