Bumped pt 3

It's 3:30pm when I get home. Brads not home. Okay. I remember my date with Beau. I go hop into the shower.

20 minutes later

I hope our out of the shower and change into something casual since we are only going to Starbucks. So I just put jeans and my old volleyball sweatshirt and converse on and my hair in a pony tail. And for makeup I just put mascara on.

I head to Starbucks and I see Beau there so I go and sit down in the booth he is at.

" Hey Babe " beau said happily.
" Hey Beau " I said with a small, half smile.

This super pretty waitress walks up. I start to get insecure.

" Hey Kerdie ". Beau said
" Hey Beau " this " Kerdie " said.
" Babe I would like you to meet my sister Kerdie " oh I am so stupid I say to myself. " Hey Babe I am Kerdie " she smiled.
" hey " I whispered.
" she is super pretty, and has very blue eyes and is petite and fragile, I can tell. Don't break her heart or I will hit you " Kerdie Whispered into Beau's ear but I heard and giggled. ( a/n ew what's that )

Beau's pov

Her giggle was s'cute what the hell ? She is the definition of adorable.

Babes pov

I looked at my IPhone 6s Plus. ( a/n those are huge eek ) it was 5 pm.
" hey I am sorry to cut this short but I have to go home to uh my dad " I said.
" oh okay. Can I walk you home ? "
" uh sure " I said

We get to my house and my dad storms out of my house. This should be good.

" Babe where the hell is your mom and brother " my dad yells at me not caring Beau's right in front of me.

" I-I- I don't know " I said quietly.
" bullshit. Now where are they ? "
" I told you I don't know " I said once again.
" is he another of of your boy toys? " my dad said finally noticing Beau.
" no. I am not like you dad, I don't go out and drink my problems away, while fucking another whore while I have two kids and a wife at home ".
That seem to really set him off because he slapped me and I started crying. It left a big red mark. That's one thing I hate about pale skin, the mark shows up way more. I started crying because he has never abused me before. My crystal blue eyes have red around it because of me crying.

Beau jumped in and started yelling at my dad.

" don't you ever touch your daughter like that ever again. Don't you ever touch anyone like that ever again. My dad is a police officer along with my mom. " Beau yelled at my dad making me cry harder.

Finally the police showed up and beau said " mom and dad you need to arrest him " and his dad arrested my dad while beau's mom was hugging me.

" th-thank you Mr and Mrs Wilson. " I said choking on my words.
" please call us Bruce and Lucy " the dad and mom said together.

" crap. " I said.

" I don't have a place to stay. " " you can stay with us " Beau offered.
" you guys have already done to much " I said.
" we don't care " they all group hugged me.

" well this took a two 360 degree turn " - Jackson.
- brooke