Chapter 24

Cameron's P.O.V

I have been texting this girl I met at the mall back home non stop. her name is Kaelah and I think I'm in love. we have sorta had a thing for awhile now and I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend today. I invited her to that trampoline place today because apparently she was in town! I am getting ready, it doesn't matter what shirt I wear because we all know its coming off sooner or later in the day.
I have a feeling kaelah will get along with everyone, especially Ashlynn, only because they are both so nice to everyone unless you get on their bad side or are mean to them. they are nice to who are nice to them, if that made sense.

Kaelah's P.O.V

Today I'm meeting the gang. I'm excited to meet Ashlynn and hayes, they both follow me on twitter. Ashlynn has replied to my tweet that said
"My OTP💕❤💕 @ashlynnparkss @HayesGrier
They both retweeted it and Ashlynn replied with "awe thanks,it's nice to have someone who supports our relationship" and right after that people saw it and #hayeslynn trended world wide, now they are as big as #jox I have over 26K followers and I'm so thankfull and now I get to meet them.This will be fun.

Jake's P.O.V

I'm pissed that I can't go to that trampoline place with everyone, I need to keep those two away from eachother. I need to win her over or else this whole trip was a waste of time for me. ugh I'm so mad right now.

Hayes's P.O.V

We are all on our way to sky high (I think that's it) and I'm excited that jake can't go so he went to the mall, hopefully he finds someone because him trying to " get her back" is getting old.

Cam is bringing his new bae kaelah....wait...don't I know her, the way it's spelt looks familiar to me.... oh I know! I followed her on twitter because she said ash and I were her otp and she made Ashlynn smile.

Hah small world.

Ashlynn's P.O.V

We are at the ace and cam and his friend kaelah are there Wait That's the girl that basically started #hayeslynn! haha small world.

Kaelah and I have gotten really close, she is so nice and I Have a feeling we will be good friends.

Jacy's P.O.V

We were on our way to the place and it was a 1 1/2 hour drive so I went on twitter and I saw people talking about how hayes was cheating on ash. I was getting upset because its all over my feed. I showed Matt and he was so shocked. we decided on telling both of them after we get there.

<^> on the way home<^>

Matt's P.O.V

We were all in the van and I thought I would tell ash and hayes, once I did Ashlynn looked hurt and betrayed and hayes looked dumbfounded.

Then they asked what account started this rumor and it said
"@jacobkonisky: #hayeslynn is over hayes cheated on Ashlynn"
There was a picture of him and his ex Jordan.

They were fuming with anger and try looked like they wanted to kill someone.

Ashlynn and hayes' P.O.V

I am going to kill Jacob. not kidding this time.

~

~

~

A/n: ok so long chapter. this is an accomplishment for me I put 7 different point of views in one chapter go me hahaha. more over the weekend