Chaper 6

Ashlynn's P.O.V
did he really just ask that? I know that we have been hanging out and stuff but, wait does he really like me? At first I thought he just wanted something but could it be true that the thing he wants is..... me?
Then I looked at him smiled and said yes. Hayes hugged me soo tight. I was as happy as he was.

Hayes P.O.V
SHE SAID YES! Now I can enjoy our day at the beach even more knowing she is my girlfriend. I am the happiest guy on earth.
Once we got there we played 20 questions, I learned a lot about her like her middle name is Patricia, her favorite color is purple, she has only had 1 real boyfriend in her life and she loves dogs. I told her all the things that she didn't already know about me like I love scary movies and stuff like that.

It was getting late so we decided to go back to my house and watch movies. We watched scary movies because I know she gets scared, and to be honest I just wanted her in my arms, that's all I wanted.

Every time there was a jump scare she would hug me tight and I just held her close to me. After that we watched frozen because she was done with all if the scary movies.
Half way through the movie ash was out so I brought her up to my room and put her on the bed. It was about 6:30 so I just watched TV until she woke up.

About an hour later she woke up, saw me and smiled. It felt good to call her my girlfriend.

I walked Ash home and hugged her goodnight. After that I ran straight to Nash's room to tell him all about the date and how she is my girlfriend.

A/N: so there is chapter 6 I'm so so so so so sorry it's short but I'm having major writers block right now so if you have any ideas write them in the comments. yeah bye