Bloody Mary Strikes

This is the story of how my sister Samantha died. I will never forget it, and because of that, I have chosen to share it with you so you know not to do it.

It all started on the 4th August, 2009. My sister invited her two best friends, Charlotte and Kathy for a sleepover. When it got dark, Sam suggested they play 'bloody mary'. "Why not? We can prove to the kids in our class that it's just a dumb urban legend." Kathy agreed. " Maybe we should do it when my mum and dad are in bed." My sister whispered. "Ok lets go to bed shall we?" Charlotte said. They ran up the stairs and opened Samantha's door.They jumped onto their mattresses that lay on the floor. " i'll set an alarm for 3:00 so we can play 'bloody mary'."

'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-'Sam slapped the off button and the three excited girls yawned and rose. "Ok. You ready?" Charlotte questioned Kathy and Samantha. They nodded. Samantha pulled her dressing gown on and they crept around the corner to the upstairs bathroom. "Ok. So no lights." They shut the door and began to say "bloody mary, bloody mary.." they looked at each other "bloody...mary!" they finally said. They waited. "Errrr nothing is happening. This is rubbish" Charlotte gave up as she turned to the door. "Wait! Lets do it again, maybe she didn't hear us. Lets say it faster." Kathy suggested. "Ok" Charlotte and Samantha agreed. "Bloody mary, bloody mary, bloody mary!" They said at once. "Ok I give u-" Kathy was interrupted by a loud shrieking noise. "What... Was...that?" Samantha said with terror. "I...I think we should get out of here!" Kathy stumbled in her words. They ran to the door. "It's locked! Who locked it?" Samantha shouted. "YOU CALLED ME?" a red light glowed in the mirror. A high pitched scream fell out of Kathy's mouth. "YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN ME DO YOU? WELL HAVE I CHANGED YOUR MIND?" It was bloody mary. It was really her!

"MUM! HELP!" Samantha screamed. But it was too late, bloody Mary pulled their eyeballs out of their sockets and twisted them until they came off. She gave a terrifying giggle and floated back into the mirror. Another bright light shone out of the mirror.

"DARLING?" Jane (my mum and her mum) screamed. Freddy (my dad and her dad) wriggled the door handle but it was no use, it wouldn't budge. "Stand back" Freddy said in a rush and pushed the door open by his arm. He was in pain because it was a heavy door, but Samantha was more important. "MY BABY!" Jane said as she was practically running through puddles of blood do get to her daughter. "My baby!" she cried. Two large tears fell down her face. "She's dead. That's it. she's dead!" wept Freddie. They started to pull them selves back to together about half an hour later, and stood up. "What will we tell Kathy and Charlottes parents?" Freddie put on a voice "Your daughter was killed in my bathroom by a legend"

The police was called and they did their special investigation. As for me, I am paralyzed. Any way, I can't believe I had the guts to tell you my story, but there you go.