Chapter 10: Wedding or Naw?

6 months later

Abrielle's POV

I am now six months pregnant, and I look huge. When I got my first ultrasound, the doctor told me I was having twins. I was scared, happy, and surprised at the same time. Dean didn't take the news that well. Three weeks ago, I got another ultrasound-which Dean didn't want to go to-and the doctor told me I was having triplets. Turns out the first ultrasound didn't detect the third one. When I told Dean this news, he flipped out and didn't talk to me or come home for a whole week.

Did I mention that today is the wedding? Dean and I are finally getting married.

I put on my wedding dress: http://www.topdresses100.com/aline-wedding-dress-with-satin-sweetheart-brush-train-p-1398.html.

My sister finished my hair and I went to see how my maid of honor and bridesmaids are doing. My maid of honor is Nattie. My bridesmaids are: Nikki, Brie, Stephanie McMahon, and Layla. Dean's best man is Seth and Roman(He didn't know which one to chose). His groomsmen are: Cesaro, Triple H, Randy, and Dolph Ziggler.

The ceremony was starting and we spent tons of money to get Justin Timberlake to sing my bride entrance song,.

Dean made Seth read his vows, and in it said that Roman wrote the vows. That broke my heart bad. I read my vows and now we were to the I do part. I thought long and hard if I really want to marry Dean, he hasn't been the same lately. What should I say?

Right now I am making a change don't know how many chapters are really left, just gonna keep on going till I'm out of ideas. I'm debating whether or not I should put an ex boyfriend to interrupt the wedding. Should I? Also, for Dean's groomsmen I didn't know who to really put so yip yip!!!!