Chapter 11: Wedding or Naw-Part 2

"Do you, Jonathan Moxley Good, take Abrielle Victoria Harrison to be your lovely wedded wife?" the marriage officiant asked.

"Yeah, sure. I mean I do. Yea, that's it," Dean chuckled. Is it me or does Dean seem drunk? Seth and Roman were as happy as can be, they were all laughing.

"Ok? Do you Abrielle Victoria Harrison take Jonathan Moxley Good to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the marriage officiant asked.

"STOP!!!!" Wait, what? What is he doing here? It was my ex boyfriend, Trace.

"Trace, what are you doing here? How did you know I was here?" I asked confused.

"Abrielle, I'm sorry I ever left you. I still love you. I mean look at the guy you're about to marry," he said pointing to Dean. When I looked at Dean, he was leaning up against Roman and Seth sleeping.

"Dean!" I exclaimed.

"Huh, oh. Hey, babe so glad we're married."

"Dean, you're not married yet," Seth whispered in his ear.

"Oh, wait, who is he?" Dean asked pointing to Trace.

"Stop, don't do anything stupid, Trace!" my friends, Maddie and Jenna, screamed.

"Mad, Jen, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"We kinda told him you're getting married," Jenna said.

"Kinda," I said between gritted teeth.

"Abrielle, look I never meant to leave you. I thought you were better off without me," he said.

"Baby, look I have no idea what's going on, I mean don't go with him," Dean said.

"Wait!" Dustyn exclaimed. You have got to be kidding me now he's here.

"Dustyn, don't do anything stupid!" Angel and Kelly screamed.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked stressed out.

"We told Dustyn you were getting married," Kelly said.

"I like your dress by the way," Angel said.

"What the hell is going on? This is my fucking wedding, no one should be interrupting," Dean yelled. "I'm just trying to get married to the girl I love and the one that are having my kids. I know I haven't been showing it the best way, but Abrielle, I love you."

"I do. I will marry Jonathan Moxley Good," I cried and I ran up to him and kissed him.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," the marriage officiant said.

As for Trace and Dustyn, well Seth and Roman took care their of them.

Dean and I went to our honeymoon in Las Vegas. We lived happily ever after... for now.

Well how did you like it. I'm still writing more. What gender should the babies be? Comment and vote or naw!!!!