The Day After (Rick x Female Reader Fluff)

You woke up in a bed. It wasn't your own, causing you to look around. You quickly recognized the papers with multiple graphs, diagrams and writings on them. You tried sitting up but two strong yet skinny arms pulled you down. "Baby, just cuddle with me." The voice sayed in a whiny tone.

    You turned around to face the voice and was met with a soft kiss on your forehead. "Rick, we're both naked, and my hair is a mess." You told him, still not fully awake. "Mmm, but (Y/N) it's been like.. 3 days since we cuddled." Rick said, looking in your eyes with his tired ones. You sighed and wrapped your arms around him, looking up at him.

    You knew he'd hate you for it, but you leaned up and softly kissed his nose. As expected, he began to blush and burried his face in the bridge of your shoulder and neck. You softly giggled. "Fuck you." He mumbled, still burying his face in your neck. "You know I love it when you're cute like this." You said softly, keeping your arms around him.

    Rick looked at you and pouted. You smiled and kissed him softly. He put his face back in your neck and you did the same to him. You wrapped your legs around his waist and smiled softly. "I love you." He said softly, brushing his fingers across your back. "I love you too." You replied.

    He pulled the blankets over both of you and kissed across your face. You giggled and scrunched your nose. He giggled softly and met your lips with his. "Last night was nice." He purred into your ear. You remembered everything and blushed. "So that's why my legs are sore." You teased.

    "Aww, baby I'm sorry. I'll give you a massage later if you want." You nodded softly and smiled. "That sounds amazing." You said. He had already began working his fingers in your back. You purred softly and laid your head in his chest, melting into him.

    A/N
Thank you guys so much for all the reads and support. I'm so happy that we're almost at 2k reads! I'm still doing requests. I've had writer's block recently and would really appreciate it. Have a lovely day!