Its Time To Spill Our Secrets.. (Ch.4)

I woke up knowing I couldn't wait any longer without telling my family. I got up and put on a baggy shirt with some leggings so my bump doesn't show unless I pull my shirt tightly around my stomach. I text my mom and ask her to come up in my room so I can give her more information about the baby, and tell her that there are two. (And they are girls) She gets up in my room and we start talking. "Okay mom, we had the gender ultrasound and found out a few things about the little one." I said. "Well give me then news?!" Replied my mom impatiently. "Ok so they looked for the heartbeat and found not one, but two little heartbeats." I tell my mom nervously. "Omg, twins?!! That's so exciting. And hey, you are gonna be just fine." She said back to me. I smiled and said, "There are two little girls in my stomach." "REALLY? Twin girls?! You can dress them so cute Zoie!" Replied my mom. (Obviously happy about the genders) "shh, we still have to go tell the rest of the family. I want you to be there with me please." I say. "Whatever I can do for you, Zoie." My mother said smiling.
     Emmah, Maya, and my father were all sitting in the living room as I was standing in front of the room about to tell them the news. A tear drop fell down my cheek as Emmah my little sister asks, "hurry up all ready sissy! I have a playdate to get to with Layla!" I laughed and got her back in her seat. My mom came and stood up beside me and whispered to me, "It's time, darling." I took a deep breath and said aloud, "Ok, I know I'm horrible sometimes and I make mistakes. I've made a mistake that is life changing and you guys need to know. I told Mom a while ago and she agreed to stay quiet until I was ready to tell everyone. I'll get straight to the point and just say that I'm pregnant with twin girls.." Tears started falling down my cheeks and my older sister Maya says, "Wow sis, I didn't think you were this type of person.. I thought so highly of you. Wow." My sister says and goes up into her room and shuts the door. I looked at my mom with the saddest eyes ever and had a little lip quiver. "Sweetheart, she will come around. She's a teenager and thinks everything should be done the way she thinks it should happen." My mother says as Emmah screams and says "I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT! YAYA MOMMY DID YOU HEAR?!" I laughed because I love little Emmah. Then my dad just says, "Well, you might wanna start looking for their homes, I guess." He says and walks into the master bedroom. I look at my my mom and she says, "I'll talk to him tonight." I looked at her with tears rolling down my cheeks and then Emmah comes up to me and says, "Can I see your baby bump pleaseeeeee?" I laughed and lifted up my shirt to reveal my 4 month pregnant belly to her. "Wow!" She says and runs off to find her friends. I smile as she left knowing she was too young to be concerned about this stuff and went up to my sister's room. It was time to sort things out.
     "Sis, can I please come in?" I asked. "Ugh whatever." She says, groaning. I walk in and sit on her floor. She immediately says "Get on my bed weirdo. Your pregnant, not a dog." I laughed and sat down with her. "Sis, I know that you might not like me, but I really want you to. I love you and I want you in my babies lives. You mean so much to me, and I know I made a mistake, but please, please don't be mad at me." I say and start crying. "She looks at me and says, "Zoie, you are right. I was being so inconsiderate. You've already been through so much, and I'm sorry for making it worse. I heard dad wants those babies gone, and I'm sure me, mom, and Emmah won't let that happen. Stay positive little sis, everything turns out okay." I cry a little at the sign of acceptance and smiled at her and we hugged for a few minutes. After we finish hugging I get up and head to my room.
     As I walk into my room I get a text from my mom:
M: I'm about to talk you your dad. I love you and we will be in your room when I'm done with this.
Z: Ok mom I love you so much. Thanks for doing this for me.
M: I love you too. Your welcome, anything for you.
     (This is the mothers point of view)
     "Babe... Don't be inconsiderate about it. You gotta be okay. She's almost 15. Yes she's young, but at the end of the day she loves these babies and they are hers. You have to accept that they aren't going anywhere and there's nothing you can do but accept her." I said. (Remember I is the mother until I say so) Honey, she's so young it hurts my heart to make her go through this, and I don't want her to which is why I told her to start looking for homes. I guess I'll try and get over it since I love my daughters. I love you and them and wouldn't want to see you guys upset." He said. (He is dad) "You know she's going to be so happy, she really has been so upset recently and I know this makes her feel better. I'm going to go talk to her now." I said with a smile. (It is now back to Zoie's point of view)
     "Zoie?" My mom says as she enters my room. "Yes mom?" I say back looking up from my phone where I was texting Kyler. "I talked to your dad and he feels better now. He's all good with everything, and your babies don't have to move away." My mom laughs at the silly thought of making two babies move away. I start crying tears of joy and say, "Thank you so, so much mommy. You don't know how much you mean to me for being so supportive. I love you so much and I'm glad Kyler's mom, dad, and siblings took the news fine and want to see me very very soon and are excited about having a piece of Kyler forever." I looked at her with a smile and yawned. She could get that I was tired and left the room. I yawned and changed into really cozy PJ's and for a fuzzy blanket, turned my fan in high, and got into bed. For the first night since becoming pregnant I haven't worried about anything at all and could fall asleep peacefully. I'm so blessed that everything went well.