Chapter 7

Allison's POV
"What? How can this be?"
I asked in complete shock.
"I was with Jake for a picnic out in the woods. We were sitting there just having fun,until a huge wolf attacked us, tearing him apart. I ran and ran, but the wolf chased me, eventually caughting me. And when he turned back, all I could see was him marking me before I could do anything."

"He marked you, without your will?"
I replied and Quinn simply nodded, revealing her neck and a huge bite covering it.

"A-and what about heat? How did you make this through?"

"I guess my hate, was bigger than my passion.Although when heat got me,my wolf took full control and made out with him for some hours, but I took back control of me and thank God before we could even complete the mating process... Don't you remember? You saw me there with him too."

"I was in my heat too,well not ecaxtly IN heat but still... Anyway I totally forgot about you and him.My memories stop at George telling me that my real father was Matteo. Oh my God."

Why can't I remember seeing them? This is weird... Okay something is definetely goin' on."

"I hate him Ally, he killed Jake. How could he do this?"

She finally cried out, falling to my shoulder.

"Hey, hey it's okay, listen I know how it feels like. Jayden took away my brother, I can never forgive him for that, but I do understand why he did it. He was afraid of losing me and that's the same for Jake. I didn't say you should forgive him, but I'm just telling you to think logically."

"No Ally, no more cha-"
Before Quinn could finish up, a sudden knock on the door interrupted our conversation. Carter one of Jayden's beta came in shirtless, wearing only a pair of jeans and black All-stars.

"Sorry to ruin... Well, whatever this is. But you're father is awake Luna."
He said pointing at me. I immediately stood up and got to Matteo's room, with Quinn and Riley beside me. I knocked the wooden door once, before entering.

I slightly opened it up and walk in, observing my father sitting up on the bed. His black hair were messy from the deep sleep,he was in. He wore a pair of grey pijamas,which George probably gifted to him. He looked really well and full powered, as he was smiling at me.

"Hello Allison."
He said non-stop smiling. I gave in and ran to his arms, pulling him for a hug.
"Hi dad."

"How is everything? I was gone for some time, as I see."

"Everything is fine dad, finally completely fine."

"Oh, that's great. Well now that I'm full ready and have the power it needs. I'm going to do, what we agreed to."

He said proudly and I looked down with my 'serious face' turned on.

"We-we don't have to do it anymore. Things changed,since you were asleep." His face darkened and he looked at me with concern.

"Allison did you and him?"
I simply nodded and he growled in anger.
"Dad it's okay, we-"

"No,no, no you don't understand there's a"

"I do understand and that's why."

"No, no."

"Dad let me finish."

"Allison..."
He hissed and made me look at him.He took a big pause before continuing.

"I didn't want to be fully powered for your mark's removal. I needed to be ready."

"F-for what?"

"They found out about you, Ally.They know where you are and they're coming for you."

"Who? What are you talking about?"

"I didn't come back, because I wanted to see you. Well I did in one part, but I already knew you were my daughter and watched over you, your whole life. I came back to warn you."

"About what?"
I asked terrified.
"About them Allison, they're coming for you."
"Who is coming for me?"

"Lycaon. Packs of Alphaless people, they want you."

"W-what? Why me? I- I don't understand."

"You really don't know do you?"
"What?"
He stood up, walking closer to me. What. Was. Happening!
"Allison. You're a born Alpha."
Everyone looked at me in complete shock, as I couldn't believe in my own ears. What? How can this be? It can't... It's just.I mean. 'What did he say about us?' My wolf yelled in my head completely scared.

"W-what?"
"I know that it is shocking, but you have to learn to deal with it. Only a 3% amount of our kind are bornt as Alphas, usually to become an Alpha you have to kill one or have a family member who was one. Meaning how it happened with me... And Jayden. But in your case it's completely different. You were born as one, we knew it from the moment you came to this world. You just haven't figured out your powers yet and that's why I'm here, 'cause I won't let anyone and anything hurt you."

I started thinking about the other night. The growl I let, my power, my strength. Now that made sense. I was an Alpha, a True one. My wolf was proud of herself and so was I, though I didn't know what to do. I always thought my brother would always become the Alpha of our pack, but everything changed since those days. My friends were still in a shock mood and so was I, so I just simply threw myself to my father's strong arms. I was so glad that he was here and he actually got back to protect me from an enemy I haven't given the opportunity to meet just yet, but I am afraid I soon will.

I heard a loud growl and turned around, only to face Jayden with black eyes. I laughed and said to myself that this wolfie would never change.
"Mine. Only mine Ally."
He yelled pulling me closer to him.
"Jayden."
I replied in a tone which Zander clearly understood and gave Jayden back control.
"Sorry I'll work on it.
He smiled innocently at Matteo with this incredible smile I could just stare for hours.
"I suppose that after your mating with my daughter, you two are officialy together. But if she ever comes to me hurt, I'm going to rip your throat out with my teeth."

My father hissed, getting close to Jayden. His expression was terrified, but he tried to act the tough guy in front of my father.

"Ally I'm going to go for a hunt, when I come back, Jayden better knows the truth and everyone else so we can start preparing for what it's coming."

Those were his last words, before going out of the room, leading Jayden's confused look 'fall'on me.
"What did he meant by that?"
"Well you better sit down, because you'll need a chair once you hear what I'm about to say."