Chapter 14

Jayden's POV
Girls night.What the H*ll is that? All I wanted was to cuddle with MY Ally. And now they're sleeping all in one room locking us out. I was walking nervously around my bed,it might sound stupid but since me and Allison slept together for the first time when I marked her,I couldn't sleep alone. The sun slowly shone through the room and I immediarely understood that a new day was starting. I was awake all night thinking, organizing some paper work and came back to thinking again. I stretched my body watching the bright light and after that fell to the ground to do my morning one arm push-ups.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6-
"You've been awake all night?" Chase's voice entered my ear as I continued doing my exercises.

"Dude what's wrong? You're like this the whole week!"
He said getting closer to where I was, but I didn't pay any attention at all. I just continued undistractable.

"You know sooner or later you'll have to talk about this Jayden."
I finally gave in and with one move I stood up looking at him. He was wearing a grey T-shirt and a black form.His hair were messy and free as usual.I took a deep breath before replying.
"I'm just afraid."
"Afraid... Of what?"
"Of losing her Chase... What is happening right now is just a dream. I'm with her, she's happy, I'm happy after so many years. She calms every single part of me. I can't even think of losing her again. That's why I'm nervous. What if she doesn't love me? What if this is just another trick? In any other occasion I wouldn't mind, but now it's different."
I finished my sentence and sighed slowly,those thoughts always hurt me and Zander too.We both couldn't stand the idea of losing Allison.
"No Jay... This time it's different. The first time she got here and we kept her with our will,that time yes she might've wanted to run away. But now... Now everything's changed. She fell for you, I can sense it from kilometres away.And she loves you as much as you love her."

"I don't know. I just don't."

"Well in a while you might want to kick her too,since she is the strongest one in the house anymore."
Chase replied sarcastically and ran out of the room,making my wolf go after him. That bast*rd I said laughing to myself. I chased him through the pack house and as soon as I caught him we were thrown outside of the living room continuing our fight and messing around.We both stood up growling playfully. In about three minutes Sam, Max and Carter got outside too entering our 'fun battle'. They're trying to mess with the Alpha? This should be fun I smirked as everyone joined Chase's side growling.

"You sure you can handle us Wilson?"
Chase added with some of his Beta voice.
"Bring it on bags of meat."
I replied roaring playfully, before both sides attacked each other. We used to do this when things were okay and all the packs in our land were united. I guess now it was a good time. Zander had took over control and won every 'enemy' who stood in his way. I was holding in one arm Sam and Carter and in the other Chase and Max tightly as they were trying to escape my grip.

"Ready to quit just yet?"
I yelled smiling. 'Nobody messes with us.' Zander referred in proudness. We were going to keep going with this, until a familiar voice interrupted us.

"What in the name of God are you doing?"
Matteo said angrily looking at us.My betas were still in my arms as I was staring at him open-mouthed. I immediately dropped them and we all stood in a line acting all mature.

"We were um-Fighting?"
Sam took the speech trying to look innocent. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked inside the pack house with an angry Matteo Fialorri following me. Oh, crap I'm definately scre*ed...

"Is this what you call protection? This is how you guard the pack's territory for enemies?"
He yelled at me totally pissed as I grabbed a white T-shirt and put it on.

"I've been an Alpha in these lands for a long time, so don't freak out Matteo we were just messing around."

"Messing around? I'm not sure you understand how serious the situation is Jayden Wilson. My daughter is in extreme danger!"
Matteo hissed getting closer to me. We were both in my office next to the living room.When we got into the house five minutes ago,I led him here and closed the wooden doors behind me so we can talk in private.

"I know trust me I do, but as long as I'm breathing in this planet, I swear that nothing will ever hurt her."

"I wish it was enough..."
He added moving away from me to where the huge window was, next to my brown leather sofas. Wait, what did he mean? I thought he was the great Alpha of Europe, some Alphaless Betas wouldn't be a problem to him... Unless he's hiding something!
"What do you mean?" I asked completely confused. He took a big pause before replying and I understood that what he was going to say was serious.

"At first I thought they wanted Allison; I-I thought they were not many. But I was wrong...It is far worse."
What the H*ll is he talking about? My wolf and I slowly started getting pissed. What was he hiding from us?
'Ask him.' Zander growlled.

"Speak clear. What are you talking about?"
"I can only assure you that my allies and yours won't be enough for this..."
My eyes widened and I walked slowly behind him until he turned fully to face me. I was clearly shaking in anger.

"How many are there?"
Matteo looked down in dissapointment and with all the anger I had, I slammed my hand into the office's wooden tall desk.
"HOW MANY?"
I growlled louder at the greatest Alpha in front of me,Zander taking full control. He finally concentrated on me and actually replied without any fear...Just nervousness.

"Hundreds."

You have got to be kidding me.

____________________________________
GIF: JAYDEN AT THIS SCENE

I love pissed Jayden :P ...Okay guys so this was it for this chapter, personally I loved this one sm I don't know why haha. Anyway hope you liked it as much as I did.
Thank you again for all your views and likes it means so much honestly.
If you liked this chapter please leave a star and a comment.
Love you xx