Ch. 2 The Battle: Shu VS Lui

The day of the tournament came and you were both nervous and worried of who will win. "Stay calm Y/N, everything will be fine. Shu will win" you kept telling yourself while you were getting ready for school. "Honey, breakfast is ready" your mom told you. "I will be down there in 5 minutes" you told your mom. "Ok sweety!" your mom said. "Ugh...what am I going to wear today?" you asked yourself. You were looking through your closet to find something to wear for the whole entire day. "Hmm...maybe I will wear this" you said. You found a cute f/c dress that was designed with black/white poko dots. "Now I just need shoes" you said. You went to the other side of the room to get a cute pair of black boots. You were changing and you also decided to wear leggings with your hair lose. "There I am ready to go to school" you said. You went downstairs to eat your breakfast and left your house to go to school. When you arrived there everybody were busy with following Shu and asking him questions. *Sigh* "It's going to be a long day" you told yourself. "Good morning Y/N" Ken said. "Oh, good morning Ken!" you said. "Are you nervous for the match between Shu and Lui?" Ken asked. "You have no idea Ken" you said. "What do you mean Y/N?" Ken asked. "Don't worry about it, well let's go to our classes before were late" you said. Ken just nodded in agreement and you and Ken went to your classes. After school was over you and the gang went to the tournament. The battle between Valt and Zac the sunshine started, and Valt won. "Great job Valt!" you screamed from the audience. The battle between Shu and Lui also started and you were so nervous. Luckily Shu has 1 point in the battle, I was actually surprised that Shu learned a new move and he also got a point. "Yes!" you said. "Wow you sure look you are enjoying this match" Ken said. "Alright!" Nikka and Toko said together. "This it Spryzen I know you got it in you" Shu said. Huh, he's talking with his bey!? you thought. *laughing like a manic* "So you finally scored a couple points off me, congratulations. No surpise really I figured you showed up at least a little stronger than the last time we faced off, even though I crushed you. I was pretty sure you be working on a comeback, its good to know you are least trying" Lui said to Shu. Don't let him get to you Shu you thought. "Good news everybody, listen..it's official I am making a comeback Zac the sunshine is coming back to beyblading" Zac said. "Really!?" you said (💧). "No one cares!" Wakiya screamed out. Huh, for once I agree with Wakiya you thought. "Come on do it once more, with all you got!" Nikka and Toko screamed out together. "Second battle" the referee said. "Everything is riding out with this lanuch" Shu said to hinself. "You've got skills, more than most of my opponents. I'll give you credit for making it this far, but this match will end like the last one!" Lui said. "Please Shu win this match" you whispered. *Gasp* "Nightmare boost!?" you said. The second battle ended with Lui getting a ringout finish, so Lui has 1 point and Shu with 2 points. Looks like Lui is getting pissed off, now Lui is making me more nervous you thought. When Shu came to get his bey back from Valt, everybody is cheering for Shu. Then team ride out made the other half of the crowd to cheer for Lui. So the third battle ended with Lui getting a brust finish because Shu's bey getting destroyed. "No!" you said breaking in tears. "Y/N are you ok?" Ken asked. "No, I-I-I I need to be alone" you said to Ken while tears were sliding down to your cheeks. You ran away to the nearest exit and left the tournament place. You were running to your house, so you can lock yourself in your room and cry. You arrived to your house, you were about to go to your room but got stopped from your mom. "Honey, what's wrong!?" your mother said. "Mom, something bad happened" you said. "Tell me I am here for you" your mother told you. You told her since the beginning, how Shu slowly stopped hanging around you as a couple, and how he made a bet, with you in it and that he lost the match between him and Lui. "Honey, I think you have to serve him a cold dish of revenge" she told you. "But why mom do I have to do revenge to him" you asked her. "Because he beted on you, and started to stop hanging around you" she said. "Your right mom!" you told her. "Now listen carefully Y/N, this is the plan" she told you. (Btw I will add all the parts of what your mother told you how to give Shu cold revenge when the story continues) "Ok, mom but are you sure it's necessary" you asked. "Y/N it's normal that you feel this is not right, but time is going to pass and you are going to change your mind" she said. "Ok, mom" you said. You went to your room to start phase 1 of revenge to Shu and it's a letter. You wrote the letter and read it out loud.

Dear,Shu
I am sorry that you lost the match and that Spryzen is broken. I am going to start hanging out with Lui as a couple and just talk to you as a classmate. I hope Lui will treat me better than you did. Anyways good luck with beyblading and with Spryzen.
From, Y/N

"I think it's good enough" you said to yourself. The next day you went early to school to put the note in Shu's locker. You were hiding in the girl's bathroom and opened the door a little to see Shu. You finally see Shu open his locker and got the letter. He read it and his expression was a sad, mad, and hurt expression. You felt bad but you remembered what your mother told you. You were about to leave the girl's bathroom but you got a text message.
Unknown: Hello Y/N
Y/N: Who are you?
Unkown: It's me...Lui!
Y/N: What do you want!
Lui: Now Y/N is that a good way to greet your boyfriend?
Y/N: I am sorry
Lui: Good I just wanted to tell you, starting tomorrow you have to met me in my training place at 4:30. If you are late I will punish you! Anyways bye sweetie!
Y/N: bye

"Great I will be living in hell tomorrow" you said.

Marichat_Fangirl out

Word count: 1168