Ch.3 The battle between Valt and Lui Part 2/2

The battle continues and you were getting nervous by the second. I see Valt do his Sprint boost, but this time he jumped pretty high. "What the heck!? How did he jump so high?" you thought. The battle ended by Valt getting a brust finish. "Huh, I guess all that training worked off" you thought. I heard a girl say "Have you got a name for that new lanuch?" the girl said. "I call it Aerial Boost!" Valt said in excitement. "It sounds catchy" you thought. "Wait, can I take a quick time out. I promise it won't be long" Valt said. "Time out granted" the referee said. "I wonder why Valt granted a time out? "I have to check up on him" you thought. "Ken we have to check up on Valt" you told Ken. "Yea, your right Y/N. Let me tell the gang" Ken said. You nodded and headed the way that Valt is in, while the gang is not too far behind you. You heard Valt say "Man! Whats wrong why are they shaking!" Valt said. "Your hands are getting tried" Shu said. The whole gang was talking to Valt about taking it easy so you have enough strength to beat Lui. Valt exited the room, the gang also left the room. You were the only one in the room, but you heard Lui and Valt arguing, coming out from the room that Valt entered a minute ago. You opened the door to see Lui and Valt  holding hands with force. "Stop it Lui" you said while getting in between them. "Why, I am getting to the good part!" Lui said. "Leave Valt alone, or  are you afraid that Valt will beat you!" you said. "Ha! Don't be pathetic, I am just testing him out!" Lui said. And with that he left and you were with Valt. "Thanks Y/N! But I could handle him by myself" Valt said. "Sure, but good luck Valt!" you said. "Thanks Y/N, now let me get back to the battle" Valt said. "Wait one more thing Valt" you said. You gave Valt a hug. "Thanks Y/N" you said. You nodded and left the room and went where the audience was, you took your seat and kept watching the battle. "Good luck Valt!" you thought. For some reason Valt went all the way back to where the stairs start. Valt and Lui launched their beys, but Lui lanuch his bey with the same move that Valt did. "How did he learn the Aerial Boost just by watching Valt do it one time!?" you thought. When a great impact happened between Lui's bey and Valt's bey, both beys bounced off at each other. But Lui's bey was wobbling and Valt's bey was still in a great condition."GO VALT YOU CAN DO IT! NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!" you screamed to Valt. Valt was so close to beat Lui but there was a crack that the stadium got when Lui and Valt did their Aerial Boost, and Valt's bey got broken. But Lui wanted a rematch, but Valt said "You won fare and square." Lui wasn't still happy about it, but he let it go. You saw team Ride out leave the audience and went to team Ride out room. You told Ken that you have to leave because you have to meet up with team Ride out. He just nodded and gave you a hug and said bye to you. You left the stadium and headed to the direction that team Ride out is in. You opened the door to see Lui jumping up and down and saying "I am still number one!" You stood there and kept looking at Lui. He was happy until he saw you." Oh guys can you leave, so Y/N and I can talk in private" Lui said. Team Ride out left and the room that used to be filled with cheers coming from Lui were replaced with silence. "Um...what did you want to talk about Lui?" you said. "I wanted to tell you that you are going to be punished!" Lui said. "Why?" you asked. "One because you stopped me from having fun with Valt, and two because you were cheering for Valt instead of me!" Lui said.
Sorry that I ended this chapter in a cliffhanger. Because I am tried of a long day of chores so anyway, bye!

Marichat_Fangirl out
Word count 743