Bacca Mafia

There are four clans in minecraft.

1.Benja 2.Bacca 3. Sky Army 4. Doods

All four of the clans have YouTube leaders.

Benja-TheBajanCanadian aka Mitch

Bacca-ASFJerome aka Jerome

Sky Army- SkyDoesMinecraft aka Adam

Doods- SSundee aka Ian

The one clan that stands out the most is, the Baccas.

The Baccas were a peaceful society with Jerome as the leader and Chewbacca as the captain of the army. But now, all male Baccas have formed a group called the Bacca Mafia. It all started when the Sky Army attacked the Baccas close ally, the Benja. The Baccas were so furious, that they rushed the capitol of SkyDoesHisVille on their first attack. The Sky Army allied with the Doods. The Bacca Mafia allied with the Benja.

When the Bacca Mafia and the Benja were going to sign a war treaty, the Doods sneak attacked them and wounded Mitch. They managed to escape without signing the treaty. But what the Bacca Mafia didn't know, is that the Doods wern't sent to attack them. The  Doods have managed to capture and betray the Sky Army. Adam is now held captive with many of his soldiers. Now some of Adam's escaped troops went to the Bacca Mafia to be allied with them. They said that they would ally with them and plan an attack on the Doods. It wasn't really like a mafia at that time anymore, it was like the Bacca Alliance. Now Adam's city is called Dood Country. There were two leaders in the Bacca Mafia now, it was BajanCandian (Mitch) and The Pope of Power Moves (Jerome).

Now, they had their plan, they would take Mitch's troops around the back of Dood Country because there was a secret escape for Adam if he needed it. Then, the rest of the Mafia would distract Ian so the Benja will free Adam and kill Ian. The Mafia did indeed distract them, but the Benja soldiers were killed and Mitch was surrounded by Ian and two elites.

The Bacca Mafia fought their way into the castle of Dood Country, then they reached Ian. The two elites approached the Mafia and got killed badly. Ian raised his sword to kill Mitch and all of a sudden, Jerome threw a throwing dagger right into Ian's back. Ian dropped his sword and got on his knees. Mitch took his sword out and picked up Ian's and beheaded Ian right in the middle of the Great Hall of Doods. The war was over, Adam was saved, soldiers got back home and most of all...Jerome got to get all of the land in Dood Country, the Benja Empire, and his empire back.

Then after years of silence, the Bacca Mafia broke up...they became the Power Moves Alliance. But, later on something else happens, find out in my 2nd part story!

NOTE: Something happened the day that the Bacca Mafia won the war...they never signed the war treaty.  :|

*Thanks doods so much for reading this neat little story about how I see the Bacca Mafia came to be. if you have any suggestions on other stories please put your ideas in my inbox...THANKS!!!*