Part Two: Power Moves Alliance

So now that the "war" has ended. Ian's body was placed in a proper tomb and had a good ceremony for a bad guy. Now that there is once again peace in the Power Move Empire the Alliance didn't have to worry about anything. But, the nearest empire South to them, there was one called TruMU Empire. They were a new empire, so like any other friendly nieghboring empire, the Power Move Alliance went to greet their new neighboors.

Once they were in their borders, the leader of the empire MinecraftUniverse (Jason) thought they were attacking their borders. Jason sent all of his troops to kill the Alliance. The attacking solders saw that there were over 1,500 men in the Alliance and they ran as hard as they could to get back to the castle. When Jason heard about the cowardance of his troops, he rushed to go to the Alliance. When he got to the border, he almost died because he thought that he was going to get murdered brutally. After about a few hours of drama, the Alliance left. Without hearing Jason yelled "If you don't come back, I'll kill everyone of your soldiers in one battle!" They kept going back.

After a couple of months, Jason sent a war treaty to the Alliance. When they got the treaty, they wern't happy at all. Jerome said "Well at least we get to sign a treaty this time." "True dat!" said Mitch. Adam said he had nothing to do with it. "Well if you don't help us, you will get murdered first because you will be alone." Adam cried out, "I don't wanna die so soon!!!" "Then help" Mitch said. So, the Alliance agreed that they will be destroying the TruMU Empire. After a couple of weeks without any war, the Alliance didn't believe that there was an accual war. But, in the TruMU Empire's borders, they were planning a sneak attack sometime soon on the Alliance.

A couple of more weeks past and Jason was ready to take over the Empire. The Alliance has no idea that there is someone about to kill thousands of people. Jason was in sight of the Empire, he rushed half of his men to the south and half to the north of the Empire. Everyone was shocked when they rushed each side. That day, there were thousands of bodies in the forum. That day, the Alliance died. Adam was captured with Mitch. But, Jerome was killed.

No one was left except a couple of hundred prisoners and the two leaders. No body knew this, but Jerome is not dead. It was a soldier dressed like him. That soldier took a sacrifice for a man that he served for a long time, that man was Chewbacca. Jerome escaped far away to go to Bacca Nation. There were 1,000,000 male baccas in the nation. They could all kill Jason's troops to. So when everyone saw Jerome return, he told them the news. The king of the nation, King Jerome III, told all one million male baccas to ready their armor, weapons, and good-byes. "Not all of you will make it back, so say good-bye to your loved-ones." King Jerome told. They all marched to the north of the Empire, no stradegy, just head-on rushed them.

When 5,000 baccas could fit in the Great Hall of the castle, guards surrendered, and Jason let Adam and Mitch go. Jason yelled "How is Jerome alive...I KILLED HIM!" Jerome, sword in hand, went up to Jason and stabbed him in his heart. Every single one of those Baccas ran to pile on the body of the dead Jason.

*If you enjoyed this story, show some lovin' to that like button!*

Comment if you want to see more Bacca!

Thanks for reading...BYE!!!