My phone .

We finally get to magcon as there doing a meet and greet. me and Casey we coming up. " OMG" I said pulling on Casey's arm " what happen to being a basic white girl huh?" she said rolling her eyes,i laughed " Casey look how perfect hayes is " day dreaming over hayes, "looked how perfect they all are" I smiled at her comments. we walked up some. " hi hayes " I smiled at him shyly. " hey beautiful" he said while staring into my blue eyes. " Selfie or nah" I smiled at him. "selfie" he winked, causing me to blush. I pulled my phone out of my bag to take a picture. me and him both smiled " you have one pretty smile" he said. I sat my phone down on the table and pulled out a phone case for him to sign. he did. " thanks" I smiled. "come here he walked up a little closer and he kiss me on the cheek. I giggle like a little 4 year old. "bye" I smiled. I walked off. "Ready to go casey" I said sadly I really wanted to stay and talk to hayes, but why would he want to talk to some fan girl.

Casey nodded and we walk out side to the car.

Hayes pov.

Jeez I felt like an idiot, I couldn't stop staring at the girl, she was stunning. I was sad that she had to leave. I looked down and seen her phone go off. I picked up the iPhone to see me as her lock. I slide to open but there was a password . I typed me name in, and that was her password. I went thro her contacts to find her mom or dad.

"Boss lady(mom) 😍💕😘" I called it.

" Isabel why are u callin me, i see u and Casey walking out right now" I heard Thro the phone

" Hello, ma'am, umm it seem as if your daughter left you phone here at magcon". I said

"Oh, I'll send one of the girls in" she replied

"Alright, who is this?" she asked

"Hayes... hayes girer" I said

" Jeez my daughter talked about you alot. I see the girls now I'll send Isabel in when she gets to the car" she replied

" Alright, bye

"BYe" and with that we stop talking.

I put number in her phone, and put her number in my phone. and by the time I was done with that she was back.

" Hey, thanks so much" she smiled

"No problem" I smiled back

"Oh and by the way I got your number and you got mine" I winked at her.

She laughed " well I got to go" she smiled.

I open my arms for a hug and she walked in. I gave her a peek on the cheek and her face turn red. "bye" she smiled to me.

"Hayes, who was that" Nash said, cater and Matt and shaw and jack J all followed him

"Perfection" I said with a big smiled.