Walmart and boys

Once me and Casey get home we changed he we went Into the game room to watch movies. " what do u wanna watching" I asked Casey. " idk, but I'm going to change, can I borrow some nike spandex?" she asked getting " sure Casey, you can keep them" I said sarcastically, ever thing I let her "borrow" I never see again. she rolled her eyes and walked down the stairs.

I felt my phone go off

" Hey beautiful 😍😘" I got a text from hayes

" Hey 😊😘" I smiled and pressed send.

Casey was back in the room.

"Bitch,why are all smiley?" she said sitting next to me, trying to see who I was texting.

I felt my phone go off again

" Hey can I ask you 2 things 🐧"

I read the text,

" Sure, go for it 🐨"

I pressed

" Lol, alright. Will you buy me a penguin 🐧, and what's your friends number, my friend jack wants it. and always why are you so pretty 😍" I smiled reading the text

" Lol, I rather have a penguin🐧😆.and it 7798757780, and that's 3 questions, and I'm not so yeah, but thank you 😘". I sent that message, hayes it so sweet. " Izzy, wanna go get kicked out of Walmart" Casey said walking into my room " sureeee" I said walking to my moms room.

I love my mom. she doesn't care what I do, as long as I don't get asserted.

" Mom, me and Casey wanna get kicked out of walmart, can you take us"? I asked my mom, who was lying in bed watching tv "sure, let me get ready" she smiled while getting up. I felt my phone vibrate " so Wyd 😏" I read hayes text " bout' to go to Walmart and kicked out 😂💁" i pressed send. I went to my room to change. I put some nike pro spandex, I threw on my plan bright pink sweat shirt on. my phone went off again "ohh really 🙎, can me and Jack and Matt come too🙇?" Hayes replied

" Sureee, be ready in 10😆" I smiled and pressed send, when I was done I threw on my bright pink vans on.

I like to be noticeable. " you girls readyyy" my mom yelled up to me and Casey, "yup" I said while getting my phone of the charger. " hey we have to pick up a couple of people" I said to my mom while walked down the stairs. she nodded and smiled. "who are we getting" Casey said walking down the other stairs looking carouse " well wouldn't you like to know " I said walking out the door. I heard Casey be hide me . my phone off went off " me and Matt and jack are by the gate 🐧" it said " 👍" I replied back. about 5 minutes later we pulled up to there gate. Casey looked up " woah, why them" Casey said looking up from her home " because, why?" I laughed at her. " because jacks to cute" she said blushing ( okay just act like jack is 15)

" Ohh, good thing you are 14" I smiled at at her, she just rolled her eyes. as Matt, jack, and hayes got in the car my mom said "hey" to them, they all said "hey" and smiled. . hayes, matt, and jack where sitting be hides us. " off to Walmart" my mom says " Starbucks" me and Casey said at the same time " white girl".... we heard Matt say from the back, me and Casey both turned our heads and looked at him, out of no were he does the püma face,

Me and Casey started to laugh. "selfie"

Hayes yelled. he handed me his phone to take the picture of . we all looked up at the camera and did something weird, I think me and Casey where the only ones doing something normal. I laughed and handed hayes his phone back " send me that picture" I said to him " and what if I don't" he said with a smirk on his face " whateve " said rolling my eyes. I sat up a little bit to turn the music up without have to standup and my butt stick out " mom can you turn the rideo up" I asked. she turned it. I sat back and sang quit, intill selfie came on.